Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Vardy's Abuse On Twatter

With Holloway's laughably, bitter & disgraceful reaction it's hardly surprising the pondlife up in the sewer than is Blackpool chime up

Anyway, he received a load of abuse which is to be expected when you're involved in the match-winning incident and yes I'm fully aware our pondlife scum fans are no better

Here's a brief selection ranging from the very predictable... Especially as Vardy turned them down to sign for us

oliver norton â€@olinorton

@vardy7 should of been in olympics with tom daley u divin willy puller

Joe Atherton @oldathers

Congratulations to @vardy7 on being selected as Tom Daley's new partner at the 2016 Olympics in Rio #DiveDiveDive

To the bitter

oliver norton â€@olinorton

@vardy7 fvcking diving bald willy puller. you are a cvnt. you cheat. you are embarassing. why cheat if you think you are as good as you are

to the damn right disgraceful

Phil @phil_bfcquatre

@vardy7 You ****ing diving ****, I hope everyone associated with you does of aids. It's ****ing sport pal, why the need to cheat?? Dickhead

There's also Tweets about his daughter than have been deleted now

There is only one word to say about Twitter.

Why?

At least why would you make it public, you want to message Vardy he has to approve you, it's like giving out your telephone number to the world, why anyone would do it is beyond me, and how anybody thinks he dived is beyond me, there was contact, and enough contact to send him over, was it a pen? Seen 'em given, seen 'em not but after 3 penalty shouts in a row, you have to accept that at least one 50/50 decision was going to get given.

At least why would you make it public, you want to message Vardy he has to approve you, it's like giving out your telephone number to the world, why anyone would do it is beyond me, and how anybody thinks he dived is beyond me, there was contact, and enough contact to send him over, was it a pen? Seen 'em given, seen 'em not but after 3 penalty shouts in a row, you have to accept that at least one 50/50 decision was going to get given.

No, just why?

I don't care what people I don't know are thinking/doing 24/7 and I'm sure other people who don't know me care what I think or do (plus many people who do know me.)

Twitter is the most pointless thing on the internet - and that's saying something!

Phil @phil_bfcquatre

@vardy7 You ****ing diving ****, I hope everyone associated with you does of aids. It's ****ing sport pal, why the need to cheat?? Dickhead

Why the need to be so disrespectful towards him if it's '****ing sport'. Maybe they should look at how shite they were for 40 minutes before having a go at a player that turned them down. They only came good when they put everyone up front.

No, just why?

I don't care what people I don't know are thinking/doing 24/7 and I'm sure other people who don't know me care what I think or do (plus many people who do know me.)

Twitter is the most pointless thing on the internet - and that's saying something!

Twitter is a great way to reach a target audience, it is not really meant for toilet updates, if everyone on here followed @lcfc then we would get all the relevant club news instantly, such as games being cancelled, traffic problems, away travel details.

It would be great for say notifying school kids if their school has been closed for snow, or notifying the industry of important breakthroughs.

Sportsmen and women and pop stars use it for self promotion, but why footballers would leave themselves open to abuse to raise their profile I don't know maybe it helps them get sponsorship deals, or connect with their fans, but if it was for the fans it would be private, but it is not because then they won't get the newspapers seeing it, there is no such thing as bad publicity remember.

This is Twitter all over.

The people who post this filth think they are anonymous, but if Vardy grasses they could end up in nick.

I'm not sure I agree with that though as it's just the modern way iof abusing public figures.

Before Twitter people would write letters or shout it out.

Twitter..... The snides and cowards choice.

Holloway's reaction and his post match abuse of Vardy has caused this.

CNUT.

Yeah your right Holloway has really fuelled this should of been far more responsible about what he said when these moron Blackpool fans seem to follow his every word. This is the problem with being on twitter though if the players don't like the abuse then they should get rid sure most will laugh it off

Can understand them being angry at the decision, I didn't think it was a pen myself (the Dyer one certainly was). However, can't see how it can be called a dive, think they've listened to IH's comments and not viewed it themselved. Good job they've had a good start else their fans would be hanging from the rafters. Really hope they don't go up now.

No, just why?

Bang on.

Bang on.

If that's what people think Twitter is about then they are missing the point completely. I use it regularly. It's as normal a method of accessing the news as is reading a newspaper or sticking the news channel on these days. It's great for me in my line of work because it offers an easy way of building up a network of fellow professionals who can share news and other articles, and is also an excellent platform for debate if used correctly.

I've no idea why a person would want to use Twitter to read the inane ramblings of some celebrity or another, or to keep up to date on the latest football transfer rumours. But as a means of accessing news and professional (or otherwise should you choose) networks it really is quite brilliant. For what it's worth I've never once read a tweet detailing what a person is up to in the way of Facebook status updates, but then I choose not follow people who post such nonsense.

To write something off because you either don't understand how to use it to its potential, or because you simply have no personal use for it, is a bit silly. I don't like peanut butter but I'm sure the stuff has its uses.

Archived