Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reynard Bleu

Moan in Roadshow?

They guy was spot on that said that Leicester fans were obsessed with strikers like Hume that just run round.

You mean Hume who outscored Beckford in the league every season he was here I believe... yeah wonder why people like someone who scores goals and works hard for the team. Bloody idiots.

As if they charged a tenner lol

Another Beckford debate, I just don't get what's special about him at all, if Vardy produced that record/work rate this season everyone would call it a disgrace because of where we got him from, even though it's a fraction of the cost.

Get rid.

Doesn't go to the games because it's alot of money... *pays £10 to listen the the football forum*

lol

Comedy gold.

Wish I'd listened.

You mean Hume who outscored Beckford in the league every season he was here I believe... yeah wonder why people like someone who scores goals and works hard for the team. Bloody idiots.

How DARE they focus on what he does for Leicester and not elsewhere.

I only caught the end on the way to town.

'I don't like Vardy. He's shit. BUT I've got to give him a chance I suppose. He could be amazing' (I assume this was Happy Fox).

and

'I don't rate Vardy. Cos he's from non-league. And he's too slow'

'Tuh Slor? Ya moost be jokan. Ya moost mean Rej Varrrrdi' (crowd laughs)

'I meant he thinks too slow' Yeh sure.

Two questions, two cretins. Either they choose these muppets specifically or we're the dumbest county in the country.

Another Beckford debate, I just don't get what's special about him at all, if Vardy produced that record/work rate this season everyone would call it a disgrace because of where we got him from, even though it's a fraction of the cost

Every City fan I know KNOWS Nuge and Vardy are our best two strikers at the minute. IMO this Beckford debate has only come about recently because of Stringer - for some reason he thinks Beckford is better, and the City fans who don't go believe him. I normally like Stringer but on this occassion he is very wrong.

But a large section of our support seem to seriously rate Beckford, even what he's done for us, I just don't get it, he's got a mediocre goalscoring record for us at best and his all-round game is below par.

At least Yakubu's lack of work rate could be forgiven with his record.

But a large section of our support seem to seriously rate Beckford, even what he's done for us, I just don't get it, he's got a mediocre goalscoring record for us at best and his all-round game is below par.

At least Yakubu's lack of work rate could be forgiven with his record.

I believe most supporters are trying to support him, he's our player at the moment so why shouldn't we try and give him support? Regardless whether he's out of form - we wouldn't get on Marshall's back if he was out of form

The armchair fans who phone in every week will all be there, I'm sure - they can't be arsed to go to the games but they won't want to pass up the opportunity to voice their ****ing ridiculous opinions in public like this. We should get someone round there to bolt the doors shut from the outside, keep Stringer and Youngy in there too and keep them there until the end of May, might have a bit more positivity around the club for the remainder of the season!

I refer the honourable gentlemen to my post from yesterday, sounds like it was just like I predicted, a lot of absolutely unfounded, wrist-slittingly depressing, massive steaming pile of horse shit. The club should have done us all a favour and razed that leisure centre to the ground.

Really couldnt understand why so many people last night kept going on about lack of defenders....

I know Whitbread and SSL have been out but both are back now giving us 4 centre backs for 2 places.

Lets be honest, Whitbread will start most games when fit alongside Wes Morgan leaving SSL and Moore so why we need another CB, god only knows!

Really couldnt understand why so many people last night kept going on about lack of defenders....

I know Whitbread and SSL have been out but both are back now giving us 4 centre backs for 2 places.

Lets be honest, Whitbread will start most games when fit alongside Wes Morgan leaving SSL and Moore so why we need another CB, god only knows!

I was there last night and that is exactly what I said on air.

Archived