Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reynard Bleu

Moan in Roadshow?

The armchair fans who phone in every week will all be there, I'm sure - they can't be arsed to go to the games but they won't want to pass up the opportunity to voice their ****ing ridiculous opinions in public like this. We should get someone round there to bolt the doors shut from the outside, keep Stringer and Youngy in there too and keep them there until the end of May, might have a bit more positivity around the club for the remainder of the season!

Don't listen to it Col, after it's over you'll be convinced that the club is going to hell in a hand basket and you'll want to end it all. For the love of god don't listen!

lol

To be honest Rich I listen to it to sometimes to find out whether someone is going to say something even more bizarre than last week.

I'm rarely left disappointed..

Does Stringer still call everyone 'Chief' ?

If I ever ring up, and he calls me that It wont be a pleasant conversation

But I heard about this thing last week, supposed to be being hosted by a Derby fan and after the normal one hour show is over you get to do a quiz on Leicester City and Steve Walsh and a Special Guest will be there

I can't be arsed to go. In fact I have never even heard of the place they are holding it at. I will defend Stringer and Younger from this onslaught though! I like them both, they do a good job. Stringer knows his stuff, Alan doesn't so much but he has so much passion and he is ex lcfc for gods sake! They make a good double act. Plus if they do make the odd error...its local radio, it's not going to be perfect all the time because of budgets etc.

Makes me laugh how Stringer bigged this up as if it would be absolutely rammed and there'd be no chance you could get in on the door lol

Have absolutely no interest anyway, listening to the forum just pisses me off.

I think that has back fired as a proportion of fans thought it was sold out when there are still tickets left.

The reason I'm not going is that it was supposed to be free with the 'option' of paying £10 for a q&a session afterwards.

Whereas you have to pay the £10 whether you are staying for the q&a or not.

Archived