Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Burnley Scoreline Prediction

2-1 with burnley scoring first we will be ragged first half then second half score two with a jackel and hyde performance

vardy marshall

also we dont score in the first half well not yet this season!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we are due an early goal, although of course we have to earn it.

Afternoon all - Burnley fan here.

I will go for our customary 1-0 win, although the chances of us keeping a clean sheet are negligible and you have Nugent playing so that's probably a goal start as ex-Clarets always score against us!.

Not coming down tonight after possibly THE worst two away games in the last two seasons at your place.

What's happened to you lot this season by the way? Favourites again but not seeming to get it together - is it Pearsons style or are you just playing well and not getting the results?

With ourselves, anything can happen - Charlie Austin is on fire, and Junior Stanislas and Chris McCann are playing well. At the back Jason Shackell looks dodgy and we have a nasty habit of switching off, particularly at set pieces.

Good luck for the season chaps & chapesses, i still think you will be there or thereabouts come May

Bingo. The second halves at Charlton and Wolves and the whole game at Blackburn were some of the most one sided affairs I've ever seen. How we didn't get three points at Blackburn, I'll never know. The doom and gloom merchants on here will try and convince you we're shocking and all our players are shite, but the signs are there that we've got the makings of a very good side. Just need to cut out the individual defensive errors, defend more as a team and start sticking away the deluge of chances we're creating.

Entertainment I am, all about the...

BANTER!!!

Bantersaurus Rex!

Bingo. The second halves at Charlton and Wolves and the whole game at Blackburn were some of the most one sided affairs I've ever seen. How we didn't get three points at Blackburn, I'll never know. The doom and gloom merchants on here will try and convince you we're shocking and all our players are shite, but the signs are there that we've got the makings of a very good side. Just need to cut out the individual defensive errors, defend more as a team and start sticking away the deluge of chances we're creating.

Often doesn't matter though does it ..... the performances under Sven weren't bad in those 13 games .... some were good .... but it didn't help him in the end.

Afternoon all - Burnley fan here.

I will go for our customary 1-0 win, although the chances of us keeping a clean sheet are negligible and you have Nugent playing so that's probably a goal start as ex-Clarets always score against us!.

Not coming down tonight after possibly THE worst two away games in the last two seasons at your place.

What's happened to you lot this season by the way? Favourites again but not seeming to get it together - is it Pearsons style or are you just playing well and not getting the results?

With ourselves, anything can happen - Charlie Austin is on fire, and Junior Stanislas and Chris McCann are playing well. At the back Jason Shackell looks dodgy and we have a nasty habit of switching off, particularly at set pieces.

Good luck for the season chaps & chapesses, i still think you will be there or thereabouts come May

Firstly, there is no reason we should have been favourites. I don't know where they got that from.

We've been the better team in most games it seems but have looked shaky at the back and our strikers have been off form - that's a bad combo. If you concede the type of goals we've conceded in the 3 away games you're likely to lose, especially the 2 against Wolves, where we completely surrendered the first half to them and had a mountain to climb. Similarly at Charlton, when you're 2-0 down at half time things are always going to be difficult.

We were very unlucky at Blackburn though, we wasted chances which was our fault but had one wrongly disallowed at 1-1, which was probably the difference between winning and losing, or at least drawing and losing.

It looks to me as if we've got potential but we've also got significant 'achilles heels', there's been a certain amount of bad luck involved but really, I just don't think we're quite 'there' yet.

Often doesn't matter though does it ..... the performances under Sven weren't bad in those 13 games .... some were good .... but it didn't help him in the end.

He asked a question - are we shit or have we been playing well and not getting breaks - and I answered it as I see it. For me, playing well and losing is a hell of a lot more encouraging than playing shit and losing. I'm confident we'll turn it around. I also think we're playing a lot more attractive football than we did under Sven.

Perhaps not the best time but hey-ho...

Despite some of my comments this evening we are a somewhat different team at home.

I'm going for 2-1 City.

Vardy and Knocky.

2-1 Leicester

2-1and then lose the following two games

we'll win 2-1 and draw on sat.

Some of my best memories are night games. Cambridge in the playoffs and The Arsenal 3-3 spring to mind. Fantastic atmosphere and the memories of those games will stay with me for ever.

2-1 Leicester. 1 down at half time then Beckford will come on and score a double.

2-1 with burnley scoring first we will be ragged first half then second half score two with a jackel and hyde performance

vardy marshall

also we dont score in the first half well not yet this season!!!!!!!!!

2-1 to us we need a win tonight for sure!!

Take a bow gentlemen!!

Archived