Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Burnley Scoreline Prediction

Night games are always pretty boring, if we can keep Austin quiet like we usually do with opposition's best strikers at home.

Im going for 2-0 win, if Austin scores a 1-1 draw.

Hate night games, never liked them , of the four season's I have had my season ticket I can only record three which have excited me.

You can guarantee Jer "main" man won't play..... Pearson is a lump of driftwood sometimes!

Yeah, it's not like he's played him & been let down by him in the majority of Pearson's games or anything is it.

It's amazing that people want Beckford to play after 40ish league appearances with the overwhelming majority of them being weak-to-average... But people are having a pop at Vardy in 5 appearences & in all but one of them, today, has played well.

People's hypocrisy is pathetic, people are pathetic!

Night games are always pretty boring, if we can keep Austin quiet like we usually do with opposition's best strikers at home.

Im going for 2-0 win, if Austin scores a 1-1 draw.

Hate night games, never liked them , of the four season's I have had my season ticket I can only record three which have excited me.

Interesting post - I do agree about the best strikers now you come to mention it.

But to counter that, away from home we always get dicked on by absolutely awful forwards. Seriously how do donkeys like Iwelumo dick us every time.

I agree about night games too, swear our record at home for night games is woeful in the past few years.

Another chance to dispel this ridiculous curse of not being able to win 2 home games within a week of each other too, although no doubt we fvck up.

Archived