Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Burnley Scoreline Prediction

Exactly lol

Night games are very boring, never liked them really slow and some teams come and sit back, Burnley last year was probably one of the worst night games I have sat through, it bored me to tears and I rarely leave early, but on that occasion I did.

Our night games last season weren't so bad looking back, beat Waford, Blackpool and Birmingham comfortably but in the past they bore me and we never look good.

Hopefully we can win on Wednesday, if we play the right team.

Some of my best memories are night games. Cambridge in the playoffs and The Arsenal 3-3 spring to mind. Fantastic atmosphere and the memories of those games will stay with me for ever.

2-1 Leicester. 1 down at half time then Beckford will come on and score a double.

Some of my best memories are night games. Cambridge in the playoffs and The Arsenal 3-3 spring to mind. Fantastic atmosphere and the memories of those games will stay with me for ever.

2-1 Leicester. 1 down at half time then Beckford will come on and score a double.

Same here..

The night we played Derby at Filbert Street with Iwan scoring a late one (I think?) was one of the best I've been to.

Kitson was in the Derby side I believe?

I'm going for my first ever goalless prediction

0-0

It was the outcome when we played Burnley at home last season, and we've yet to have a goalless game this season - got to happen sooner or later

I'm praying my guts out for a 6-0 obliteration though

Same here..

The night we played Derby at Filbert Street with Iwan scoring a late one (I think?) was one of the best I've been to.

Kitson was in the Derby side I believe?

I always loved night games at Filbert St, especially some of the League Cup games under O'Neill.

That was about 10 years ago.

Night games recently have been incredibly dire, think it was Leyton Orient in League 1 that was a night game, that was up there with Burnley one last season, very cold and very boring.

Our night game form improved last season, we did quite well at home, with some decent wins, hopefully we can get a good result tonight.

I always loved night games at Filbert St, especially some of the League Cup games under O'Neill.

Nail and head Marty..

Good teams playing good football with excitement and incident. I would add some of the Brian Little games there too.

Strikers scoring goals, late winners etc....

Its not about whether its night or day, its about what we are watching and who we are watching. I used to love watching big Iwan playing for example. The current crop just don't have that same 'je ne sais quois' for some reason?

HOWEVER, tonight could be the start!!!

:trumpet:

Nail and head Marty..

Good teams playing good football with excitement and incident. I would add some of the Brian Little games there too.

Strikers scoring goals, late winners etc....

Its not about whether its night or day, its about what we are watching and who we are watching. I used to love watching big Iwan playing for example. The current crop just don't have that same 'je ne sais quois' for some reason?

HOWEVER, tonight could be the start!!!

:trumpet:

I agree. We need to knock a few front teeth out of each forward and make live in a council flat. Guaranteed goals then. :)

Afternoon all - Burnley fan here.

I will go for our customary 1-0 win, although the chances of us keeping a clean sheet are negligible and you have Nugent playing so that's probably a goal start as ex-Clarets always score against us!.

Not coming down tonight after possibly THE worst two away games in the last two seasons at your place.

What's happened to you lot this season by the way? Favourites again but not seeming to get it together - is it Pearsons style or are you just playing well and not getting the results?

With ourselves, anything can happen - Charlie Austin is on fire, and Junior Stanislas and Chris McCann are playing well. At the back Jason Shackell looks dodgy and we have a nasty habit of switching off, particularly at set pieces.

Good luck for the season chaps & chapesses, i still think you will be there or thereabouts come May

At the back Jason Shackell looks dodgy and we have a nasty habit of switching off, particularly at set pieces.

Yesssss, hopefully Pearson plays St Ledger now, would love a goal from St Ledger tonight.

Will wear my St Ledger shirt with pride, then when he scores I will run down the steps and take off my top like a chav, stop do a Balotelli celebration.

Then walk back up calmly, sit back down, then when I get home I will spaff myself over St Ledger's goal.

Yesssss, hopefully Pearson plays St Ledger now, would love a goal from St Ledger tonight.

Will wear my St Ledger shirt with pride, then when he scores I will run down the steps and take off my top like a chav, stop do a Balotelli celebration.

Then walk back up calmly, sit back down, then when I get home I will spaff myself over St Ledger's goal.

think i would just clap and cheer as normal . . . . . . . :whistle:

Sometimes I find you a little, just a little scary...

:whistle:

Afternoon all - Burnley fan here.

I will go for our customary 1-0 win, although the chances of us keeping a clean sheet are negligible and you have Nugent playing so that's probably a goal start as ex-Clarets always score against us!.

Not coming down tonight after possibly THE worst two away games in the last two seasons at your place.

What's happened to you lot this season by the way? Favourites again but not seeming to get it together - is it Pearsons style or are you just playing well and not getting the results?

With ourselves, anything can happen - Charlie Austin is on fire, and Junior Stanislas and Chris McCann are playing well. At the back Jason Shackell looks dodgy and we have a nasty habit of switching off, particularly at set pieces.

Good luck for the season chaps & chapesses, i still think you will be there or thereabouts come May

cheers buddy, same to you guys

alledgedly we have played well but been unlucky??? personally i dont think we are good enough yet

Archived