Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

MA

Coventry created the first scoring opportunity in the second minute. Michael Doyle's free-kick was headed across goal by Heath for James Scowcroft, who nodded it wide.

Is this the free kick that worked a few times for us, so we carried it on for the next two years despite no more success? ;)

Coventry made two changes at half-time, with Liam Davis replacing James Scowcroft on the left-hand side of midfield and Mark Paston coming on for Chris Day in goal.

I guess he'll never learn. I'm tipping them for relegation.

no matter what happened at leicester - MA doesnt deserve a la manga repeat - i feel sorry for him a little (and i do mean a little)

he looked out of his depth at la manga trying to deal with all the allegations and the press side which went with it. To have something similar in Ibiza for his new club is a shame.

Why the hell did he agree they would take part in some poxy tournament in Ibiza anyway - i would have thought he'd learnt his lesson from what happened last year?!

no matter what happened at leicester - MA doesnt deserve a la manga repeat - i feel sorry for him a little (and i do mean a little)

he looked out of his depth at la manga trying to deal with all the allegations and the press side which went with it. To have something similar in Ibiza for his new club is a shame.

Why the hell did he agree they would take part in some poxy tournament in Ibiza anyway - i would have thought he'd learnt his lesson from what happened last year?!

138766[/snapback]

He didn't, the deal was done before MA arrived. ;):thumbup:

138766[/snapback]

He didn't, the deal was done before MA arrived. ;):thumbup:

138768[/snapback]

poor Micky !

;o)

lmao

He's a decent enough guy (shame he's not too hot as a manager, and found himself at the wrong end of the M69 lol) and doesn't deserve to find himself in a similiar situation to La Manga.

I think if he does find himself in that situation again, he'll move to a Conference North side, where all the summer training trips are to Skegness lol

Picture from the article

33987.jpg

I never realised M A was so camp :ph34r:

138781[/snapback]

LMFAO!

Well what do you expect from a bunch of Chavs in a holiday resort.

138793[/snapback]

That picture has just topped this thread off!

lollollollollollollollollollollol

Picture from the article

33987.jpg

138781[/snapback]

Also is Kevin Pieman defending the dugout instead of the goal?? :o

138795[/snapback]

lol. Wonder how much they pay KP to sit on the bench, more than they pay him to actually play is my guess :P

They should make him defend the dugout on a permanent basis, to protect MA from plastic bottles raining down on him when CC go from being 3-0 up to losing 4-3 (to Wolves maybe).

I'm sure he'd be cheap, afterall he'd only save a couple of them. lol

Picture from the article

33987.jpg

138781[/snapback]

138795[/snapback]

lol. Wonder how much they pay KP to sit on the bench, more than they pay him to actually play is my guess :P

They should make him defend the dugout on a permanent basis, to protect MA from plastic bottles raining down on him when CC go from being 3-0 up to losing 4-3 (to Wolves maybe).

138931[/snapback]

They best just hope the sun isn't shining when the bottles come raining in...

on a serious note, I think its quite disgraceful behaviour, I believe Coventry lost the game 2-1 to QPR? Yes this was some sort of tournmanet in Ibiza.. weird, but anyway, booing a bunch of 17 year old youth players which they were apparently fielding is utter atrocious behaviour especially given the fact that the game didnt really mean anything.. =/

Picture from the article

33987.jpg

138781[/snapback]

138795[/snapback]

138931[/snapback]

They best just hope the sun isn't shining when the bottles come raining in...

on a serious note, I think its quite disgraceful behaviour, I believe Coventry lost the game 2-1 to QPR? Yes this was some sort of tournmanet in Ibiza.. weird, but anyway, booing a bunch of 17 year old youth players which they were apparently fielding is utter atrocious behaviour especially given the fact that the game didnt really mean anything.. =/

138948[/snapback]

It is - but that's what you get when you mix football, sunshine, ibiza and alcohol.

There's absolutely no call for it at any time, and you should definately not direct it at your youth players - players which you may at some point need to call upon during the course of the season. If they've lost some confidence in their abilities before the season begins, they're not going to be much use should you need them later.

Archived