Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Friendly Results

Guest CL Blue Army

Mr chainsaw, friendlies are friendles! i don't think you can rate a team on them and say this is a shock. For all you know, they could be playing a reserve team or youth side, just as Leicester did against Kettering.

Mr chainsaw, friendlies are friendles! i don't think you can rate a team on them and say this is a shock. For all you know, they could be playing a reserve team or youth side, just as Leicester did against Kettering.

139096[/snapback]

Exactly, friendlies mean nothing.

Wolves 2 - 1 Villa

:thumbup:  lol Well Done Wolves, don't like Wolves but prefer Wolves a hell lot more than Villa!

147525[/snapback]

Dont like either team so a boring shitty 0-0 would of been better. In fact, i wish they would nevery play each other. it wastes time loading there score on the internet, time on teletext becuase it means they need another page for the Wycombe score, and it wastes my time writing this thread! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived