Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Dishonored

Yeah, they're in the options menu, there's a whole section for the interface so you can turn on and off the icons for various stuff seperately.

Wouldn't say its a problem that its clearly been influenced by some classics, personally. Its amazing in the way it takes exactly the right ideas from the right souces, then ties them together so well and with its own style.

Oh it's very good, not nessc a bad thing it is just very obvious lol, that in Deus Ex as well missed that out.

Regretabble I've been playing other games and not really had/made time to play this, it's the kind of game you want a bit of peace and quiet to play and my missus has been buzzing round the house recently so just easier to stick FIFA or Forza on. Hopefully get a bit of space to play it soon!

• 4 weeks later...

All my plans from playing football to having a measley pint with a mate have ended up being cancelled this weekend so, finally, having finished ACIII and Horizon, gave this a bit of time over the weekend. I was getting frustrated with always getting spotted and murked but once you get into thinking about it it's rather rewarding when a plan come together, the amount of different ways you can appoach the game are limitless, plus empty house, no football on and bog standard boring no plans Monday tonight so can stick a few more hours in tonight.

Archived