Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

The Darts

If Robert Thornton decides it'll be funny to ruin all of my bets for the millionth week this Prem season I'm gonna find him and ask him for some sort of compensation. Cmon Wadeyyy.

MvG is unbelievable so often it's now perfectly believable. You expect 110 avs and at least one 10 darter every game.

6th leg and Barney's on 4 180's and Taylor 0. Looks like it's going to be 3-3 though.

Taylor's getting booed relentlessly. Barney misses 3 darts at a double for 4-2.

Edit : Then Taylor misses another 3 at a double. 4-2 Barney and another 180 to start the next leg lol

Why does everyone hate Phil Taylor?

Seems to get boo'd relentlessly at every event I watch

It's in Ireland. They boo all the English and go nuts for Whitlock/Barney/MvG :D

Edit - On the whole though, a lot of people think he's a bit of a cocky pr1ck and sometimes he doesn't help himself. At most English venues though he gets treated, quite rightly, as a bit of a God.

Amazing. What is it with Barney and Phil, ey? He's properly inside his mind. Barney was playing sensational darts until he realised he was about to beat him and he just couldn't do it. I could have hit a double with that many chances yet despite playing superb darts, Barney just couldn't.

Great game though.

"You could tell against Wade, he was tired"

How can a game of darts be tiring?!

It's mentally exhausting. Not even joking, after a decent half hour game of darts I need more of a lie down than 90 minutes playing right back for my team. Can't even imagine what it's like under all that pressure, concentration levels required are something I don't think normal people could even attempt to reach.

Oh and I've bloody backed Lewis again. I just couldn't not. What a nightmare.

Not a bad start!

He starts well every flippin' week. Then remembers he likes to be shit, misses millions at doubles and starts chucking in loads of 26s, 41s etc before eventually succumbing.

I see Hamilton got the first 180 in both of his games tonight after failing last week ;)

I had him to do so vs Taylor :D.

If you could bet on Lewis starting well, getting a break, throwing it away, going mardy and hitting pointless scores and no trebles for ages then a 180, then nothing again, I'd be loaded.

Gotta say it is actually starting to get quite depressing watching Lewis. How can someone have so much talent yet be so shit continuously? He looks pretty sad out there, too.

I had him to do so vs Taylor :D.

If you could bet on Lewis starting well, getting a break, throwing it away, going mardy and hitting pointless scores and no trebles for ages then a 180, then nothing again, I'd be loaded.

lol I`v learned my lesson with Lewis, I don`t touch games that hes involved in anymore :D

Whitlock was great against MvG earlier. Not sure how he managed to win but he did.

How Lewis has managed to not beat Thornton here is completely beyond me. He had 9 darts from 60 before and didn't finish. Missed a big number costing a dart at a double, then missed about a hundred darts at tops. Shocking. Thornton has been completely, pathetically woeful. And Lewis is going to lose.

Me too, was great.

I had a fair bit on Wade to get biggest check-out - he go a 151, then Thornton the fat bastard gets a 152! Gutted.

lol My mate had that bet on too, odds were pretty decent. Safe to say he was gutted as well!

I had a cheeky acca for Taylor to beat Lewis, MvG to beat Whitlock, Barney to beat Wade and Thornton to beat Lewis. Might of known it'd be bloody MvG that let me down...:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived