Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

The Darts

General Darts thread so might as well bump this.

Ridiculous standard from Chisnall in his first four legs against Peter Wright tonight, included a nine darter.

Standard has been incredible recently, World Championships should be a great watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Champions league of Darts on the beeb, Taylor v Wade and Anderson likely to be playing Mvg.

Taylor playing like the Taylor of old (still a orrible cretin of a bloke)

Awful commentary line up though apart from Warriner and Webster in the studio

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2015 at 20:27, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

Bottle job Adrian Lewis strikes again. Cannot get on the right side of this bloke at all.

12 Months later and nothing has changed ....needs to get rid of Deller as his manager and start to knuckle down.Frustrating knowing he has all the talent in the world if he just applied himself.Went to the GSOD on saturday afternoon can't see past MVG,but Barney playing well.

On 14/11/2016 at 18:56, PAULCFC said:

12 Months later and nothing has changed ....needs to get rid of Deller as his manager and start to knuckle down.Frustrating knowing he has all the talent in the world if he just applied himself.Went to the GSOD on saturday afternoon can't see past MVG,but Barney playing well.

Too right. Been impressed with the BDO guys to be fair. I agree it will take a phenomenal performance for someone to beat him.

• 10 months later...
10 hours ago, kingfox said:

Anybody been watching the Darts this week? If so what you been making of Daryl Gurney's antics?

Don't like the kid, has been like it for years but I guess he's upping the antics with it being his own crowd.

Funny though, you watch the toys come out of his pram when anybody starts giving it back, he literally blames anybody but himself.

Hope Whitlock cleans him up in the final but think Suljovic had the perfect game to fvck Gurney up.

55 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Don't like the kid, has been like it for years but I guess he's upping the antics with it being his own crowd.

Funny though, you watch the toys come out of his pram when anybody starts giving it back, he literally blames anybody but himself.

Hope Whitlock cleans him up in the final but think Suljovic had the perfect game to fvck Gurney up.

He's one of those players you struggle to understand imo.

Is he just an emotional guy? Is he overdramatic just for the sake of it? Or is he just a massive cvnt?

As long as arrogant players can back themselves up then I respect them, he burst on the scene a few years back and has done very well for himself, like him or not he is an extremely talented player.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Grand Slam time again!Lewis not qualified,Taylors last one.....but the star upto now is a BDO guy Cameron Menzies,plays with a smile on his face and just beat whitlock.

I'm looking forward to the BDO World Championships more than the PDC just for Cameron Menzies lol 

Menzies followed by mental Mensur, great afternoon of Darts.

Archived