Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

The Darts

It was great to watch though. Mad how someone can go 180, 140 etc etc then take 8 or 9 darts to hit the double.

Thought Lewis was gonna do it at 5-4 and go 6-4 and win but he managed to miss an unholy amount of doubles, including going bust on d1 at one stage haha. Dayum.

I've watched James Wade play darts for umpteen years and can't ever remember him missing 4 in a row on tops. Yet lash him in yer accy and what d'ya know? Melon.

Would've put him 4-2 up. Now 5-3 down.

John Gwynne is like the John Motson of Darts.

He just spent about 3 visits to the board explaining why Whitlock blows his fingers lol

A few weeks ago he came out with some nonsense during the MVG vs RVB game.

Went somthing along the lines of 'VG stands for very good and Van Gerwen is very good. VB stands for very bad and Van Barneveld is not very bad' lol

He's a cracking bloke and has the voice for it, but he's a bit of a loon. I think he's retiring soon isn't he?

Tonight is officially make or break in my betting friendship with Adrian Lewis. Don't win tonight and I'll cry and I'll never touch him (not in that way) again.

Got money on just him, him in an accy with 2 horses (both won) and Taylor and him in a double with MvG. Stupid for doing it looking back, but come on son. Please. You're the fúcking double world champion. Throw some decent arrers!

DON'T COLLAPSE DON'T COLLAPSE IN TYPICAL LEWIS FASHION PLEASE XOXOXO

Tonight is officially make or break in my betting friendship with Adrian Lewis. Don't win tonight and I'll cry and I'll never touch him (not in that way) again.

Got money on just him, him in an accy with 2 horses (both won) and Taylor and him in a double with MvG. Stupid for doing it looking back, but come on son. Please. You're the fúcking double world champion. Throw some decent arrers!

DON'T COLLAPSE DON'T COLLAPSE IN TYPICAL LEWIS FASHION PLEASE XOXOXO

i love you aidyyyyyyyyyyy

lol nice one

Went to the Premier League Darts in Nottingham in fancy dress last month and it was absolutely brilliant. We made multiple Sky appearances and the atmosphere was insane. 10x better than anything you'd see at the KP.

It was so good in fact we've booked tickets for it in Birmingham. :D

Went to the Premier League Darts in Nottingham in fancy dress last month and it was absolutely brilliant. We made multiple Sky appearances and the atmosphere was insane. 10x better than anything you'd see at the KP.

It was so good in fact we've booked tickets for it in Birmingham. :D

What were you wearing? Not the traffic cones?

I was in the tiers. Standing in block 6, where the majority of the atmosphere came from. Was absolutely class.

What were you wearing? Not the traffic cones?

I was in the tiers. Standing in block 6, where the majority of the atmosphere came from. Was absolutely class.

We weren't the Cones. We were also in the stands in block 7 I think. The banter between the tables and tiers was top class though. Really good stuff!

The cones had so much air time according to my dad who was watching at home, both sky cameramen couldn't get enough of them all evening!

We were on Row D so we were quite close to the tables. My mates donned a scooby doo outfit and a caddy costume. I was a sailor ;)

It was a brilliant evening all round. Would go more often if I had the money!

Thornton is playing great darts. 6 on the way to a 9 darter there. Taylor still won the leg in 12 darts though lol. Hitting 6 perfect darts and not even getting a dart at a double haha.

I love Gary Anderson. So entertaining. Not many people can continually hit 26, 180, 45, 180 etc. then miss 6 or 7 at a double then hit bullseye first dart at it. Just so unpredictable and always smiling.

Wade on Double 10 is unreal, too. Great to watch.

Archived