Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

The Darts

Unbelievable. Cracking game to end a pretty good night. No idea how MvG didn't win it. touched 1.01 on Betfair, my fingers weren't quick enough to lay it though. Backed the draw @ 5s so in profit for the night. Good fun.

Missed the first couple of legs, never saw that birds hair. Shame as I enjoy a stupid hair do!

Hamilton's entry is decent. Wade gets booed. Water off a ducks back.

Oh piss, nearly backed Hamilton tonight but he's let me down a couple of times recently so decided against it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooh what a leg to break from Barney. 180 sets up d18 which he misses, misses one at d9 and then takes it right in the corner of the bed with his last dart. Great game this.

Hamilton breaks straight back! Back on throw, Hammer ave 102+ and throwing for a draw.

I lobbed everything I had in my skybet account on MvG, I was shitting myself all the way through lol

Newton threw some good darts, unlucky.

Yeah I tried to make back some Cheltenham losses on an easy 2/5 shot. Could barely watch when Newton lined up that 9-darter!

Archived