Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Despite how many fans you brought to Birmingham today, you have possibly the quietest, unimaginative, cringe worthy, tin pot set of fans I have ever seen at St Andrews ever. I really mean it. I have never been so disappointed at how crap such a large away following was at a game. And this is the first time I have ever gone on to an away teams forum to complain. This has to be mentioned. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Examples:

"we're the right side, we're the right side over here" (cringe)

"woahhhhhhh..your shit! ahhhhh" at Jack Butland.

That chant you copied off crystal palace. "woahhhhhh woahoahoahoooooooo..we love you, we love you"

"Lester Lester LESTER" every ****ing 2.69 minutes.

I even noticed a couple of chino wankers trying to start a poznan.

Even the chav corner on your right at the richo arena was louder than you lot.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

We should be ashamed of ourselves? Please take a look at your piss poor home attendance, and pin drop atmosphere then come back and say that lol

Could you also name the imaginative chants that your end produced? I didn't even hear you make a noise until you scored, and even that disappeared 5 minutes later :thumbup:

This lady has your home support summed up in one photo

sport-graphics-2008_696556a.jpg

We should be ashamed of ourselves? Please take a look at your piss poor home attendance, and pin drop atmosphere then come back and say that lol

I didn't say our fans were good.

I said considering how many fans YOU brought, you were disappointing.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

But the attendance was 18,000. Of which there was 14,000 home fans.

Shouldn't you have been much louder?

Despite how many fans you brought to Birmingham today, you have possibly the quietest, unimaginative, cringe worthy, tin pot set of fans I have ever seen at St Andrews ever. I really mean it. I have never been so disappointed at how crap such a large away following was at a game. And this is the first time I have ever gone on to an away teams forum to complain. This has to be mentioned. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Examples:

That chant you copied off crystal palace. "woahhhhhh woahoahoahoooooooo..we love you, we love you"

http://www.smallheat...d.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

Way past your bed time son.. but thanks for the input.. your concern for our support is very touching. but I would concentrate on your own pitiful support .. it is shite... for a recent premier club your attendances are embarrassing. your bitterness comes from the fact that birmingham will always be in the shadow of the villa..that must be hard. .a small club with a small club mentality..

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

But the attendance was 18,000. Of which there was 14,000 home fans.

Shouldn't you have been much louder?

A 4,000 strong away following of a club that's do very well at the moment, having a day out at a ground that's not too far away? You should still have been louder than the home fans.

Everyone around me was saying how quiet you were considering how many you brought.

Examples:

http://www.smallheat...d.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

lol

Nice one div. Enjoy having one of your main songs being about your rivals, you small-time embarrassment.

You actually came on here to complain about OUR fans, and I was pointing out how you should be concerned about your own pitiful support before questioning the quality of ours.

I genuinely lol'd at "King Prawn Stadium" on their forum.

Didn't go today so no idea what our crowd was like. We did well to take 4k against such frankly diabolical opposition. Maybe the relentless grime and misery of the UK's shittest city put our fans off a bit. Who knows? Who cares? All we know for certain is that aside from their goalkeeper brum are among the worst football teams in the championship, while we're top of the league.

I'm in tears at that thread you've linked though, thanks for that, it's provided some serious comedy.

"Size of club has nothing to do with the fans that turn up.

5k Leicester fans came today because coming to Birmingham is like a cup final, a big day out. That shows a small time attitude.

Whereas will I go to Leicester? Probably not. Because playing the likes of Leicester isn't an eye-catching tie for a club like Birmingham.

It's all about expectations.

A personal favourite ^^ Embarrassing deluded cvnt.

I'm in tears at that thread you've linked though, thanks for that, it's provided some serious comedy.

5k Leicester fans came today because coming to Birmingham is like a cup final, a big day out. That shows a small time attitude.

Whereas will I go to Leicester? Probably not. Because playing the likes of Leicester isn't an eye-catching tie for a club like Birmingham.

:crylaugh:

I think everyone should stop arguing.

Birmingham are the worst they've been in 15 years [financially, in terms of morale, playing staff] and this is reflected in the poor attendances

Leicester are the strongest they've been in 15 years and this is reflected in their impressive 5k away support today

And basically the worst Birmingham side in 15 years drew with the best Leicester side in 15 years. So Birmingham at their weakest are on about par with Leicester at their strongest.

Can't we just all agree and move on!

Way past your bed time son.. but thanks for the input.. your concern for our support is very touching. but I would concentrate on your own pitiful support .. it is shite... for a recent premier club your attendances are embarrassing. your bitterness comes from the fact that birmingham will always be in the shadow of the villa..that must be hard. .a small club with a small club mentality..

I didn't come on here to talk about my clubs support, because ours is the most inconsistent in world football.

And you don't need to tell me that the villa are better than us, believe me I know. Us west midlanders are down to earth you see, unlike you sheep shagging fannies.

But believe it or not, I'm knackered and fancy some sleep. Funnily enough I'm slightly out numbered being on an away fans forum and I'm somewhat bored.

Before I go, if any of you fancy a night out on Broad Street in Brum. Avoid Risa Bar at all costs. I had to pay £13.50 for 2 double vodkas.

Ta ra lads!

I think everyone should stop arguing.

Birmingham are the worst they've been in 15 years [financially, in terms of morale, playing staff] and this is reflected in the poor attendances

Leicester are the strongest they've been in 15 years and this is reflected in their impressive 5k away support today

And basically the worst Birmingham side in 15 years drew with the best Leicester side in 15 years. So Birmingham at their weakest are on about par with Leicester at their strongest.

Can't we just all agree and move on!

I'd agree to move on if I agreed with you, but part of that makes me think you're trying to hint Birmingham are a bigger club (which is wrong and very laughable) so I can't agree, sorry.

Now fvck off.

I have to admit, i was howling at that one! Been to Brum now last two years & have found their home support to be fairly woeful, noise wise, very similar to Barnsley Thought we were very good today in fairness, especially after we scored but we were not quiet by any means before then.

Apart from recent history, size of fanbase, size of city and name in football you're absolutely right that Leicester are bigger!

Size of city lol Size of city aye, our population is a fraction of yours and we take more away than you, get more at home than you and have actually been doing worse.

I actually didn't mind Birmingham before today but your fans have been an absolute embarrassment, bitter as fvck, deluded as fvck and extremely embarrassing in a lot of ways.

Definitely a smaller club than us, without a doubt.

Archived