Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Much bigger than what we are at the moment, but you're missing the point.

We have the potential to be equals with them.

Whereas Leicester, Norwich, Swansea, Bolton, Burnley, all the sort of....little satelite towns in the middle of the countryside, they have a ceiling to their ambitions.

They might win a league cup every 20 years, or finish mid table in the Prem. But that is the absolute maximum a small town club can hope for.

A huge global city club surrounded by millions of people? Well it can grow to become anything

That's the difference.....that's Birmingham City

ALRIGHT MAN WE'RE IN THA THECOND THITY MAN JUTHT LIKE AAAAY THEEE MILAN MAN WE'RE GONNA B AZ BIG AS THEM MAN

Whereas Leicester, Norwich, Swansea, Bolton, Burnley, all the sort of....little satelite towns in the middle of the countryside, they have a ceiling to their ambitions.

They might win a league cup every 20 years, or finish mid table in the Prem. But that is the absolute maximum a small town club can hope for.

A huge global city club surrounded by millions of people? Well it can grow to become anything

You've had 130 years to fulfill your 'potential'. At some point, you probably have to accept it isn't going to happen.

That's the difference.....that's Aston Villa

I've corrected that for you mate

Your welcome

I wouldn't want to live in Birmingham, it's full of inbreds and terrorists

Sorry aren't Charlton in East London.?

You live in an impoverished, rat-infested shithole and you support a team who most of the general public would walk past at the bus stop

So stop being silly!

You've had 130 years to fulfill your 'potential'. At some point, you probably have to accept it isn't going to happen.

Nah trust me, they're as big as AC Milan and Porto, Bayern Munich are quaking in their boots thinking about how Birmingham City will take over when they've reached their potential and are calling the shots.

Smaller than Villa, smaller than Wolves, smaller than West Brom, half-full ground and I'd imagine talking to one of the seats would be more interesting than talking to one of the jokers sat in it.

LET'TH GO ON FOXETHTALK AND WIND EM UP MAN

Sorry aren't Charlton in East London.?

You live in an impoverished, rat-infested shithole and you support a team who most of the general public would walk past at the bus stop

So stop being silly!

South East, notice the S before the E.

Oooh, long word, the retard (you) is learning slowly.

And infact, London is much nicer than Birmingham as I don't get people ****ing following me trying to make me turn Islamic.

Prior to 1982 Birmingham were the biggest team in the city. Your older Leicester fans will corroborate this.

Ok, they've done well these past couple of decades, but we'll be back.

There was me thinking pre-2000 didn't exist as well.

What a shame all these people would just decide to support Villa.

And when their ground's full they'll just go to Wolves or West Brom.

Face it, you're the West Midlands' 4th biggest club, marginally ahead of Coventry.

Prior to 1982 Birmingham were the biggest team in the city. Your older Leicester fans will corroborate this.

Three decades mate, I know the school system aint all that in Brum but I thought the Maths class's were still getting the kids to count to three just about.

Thats ignoring the fact you are actually saying we were big 30 years ago which is quite pathetic. Mind you your posting pictures of PS2 games to prove your point so I shouldn't be shocked.

Fair play to them both this has got to be some of the best trolling ive seen on here

Their club's still getting a good old bashing, I'm not sure what his trolling has really achieved.

But yes, their commitment to being the butt of our jokes is admirable.

You have got no potential of being equal to them as they know how to play football and can attract big crowds to games.

Yes Birmingham is the countries second city but it's a shit hole and I should know cause I live there.

If any one does come to birmingham the last thing they think of is bcfc.

By 1982 Villa had won SEVEN League titles to your one league cup.

'We'll be back'? Scuse me Arnold, back where? In another relegation dogfight? You're already in one mate!

Archived