Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Despite how many fans you brought to Birmingham today, you have possibly the quietest, unimaginative, cringe worthy, tin pot set of fans I have ever seen at St Andrews ever. I really mean it. I have never been so disappointed at how crap such a large away following was at a game. And this is the first time I have ever gone on to an away teams forum to complain. This has to be mentioned. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Examples:

"we're the right side, we're the right side over here" (cringe)

"woahhhhhhh..your shit! ahhhhh" at Jack Butland.

That chant you copied off crystal palace. "woahhhhhh woahoahoahoooooooo..we love you, we love you"

"Lester Lester LESTER" every ****ing 2.69 minutes.

I even noticed a couple of chino wankers trying to start a poznan.

Even the chav corner on your right at the richo arena was louder than you lot.

http://www.smallheat...d.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

honestly i am not going to bother trying to defend your weak attempt at taking a piss out of the songs we sung, at the end of the day its just a matter of opinion whether you found them 'cringworthy' or not. However, we had 4,000 fans at most, you had 14.000, and im not giving some overly bias opinion but just speaking the honest truth when i say that i really didnt hear one full song from your lot, perhaps one that started then finished half way through before we started singing that we forgot that you were here. Even at HT, straight after you scored, we were making a huge noise and getting behind our team as they left the field, and throughout the second half we still sang and sang despite the fact the game was slipping from our grasp. You should be the one who's embarrassed, coming on here just to try gain something on us despite the fact we made you look like some miserable relegation fighting side who got a bit of luck. I really wouldnt be suprised if you were one of those blokes who pulled their Burberry scarf over their nose outside some dingy pub after the game and went into the leicester crowd heading to the station and tried to start a fight

The only reason I can think of for these pair of cretins coming on here is because no ones on there own site ( if they have one ) And the only Birmingham the rest of the world has heard about is in Alabama.

Since you seem interested in facts here are a few, Birmingham have lived in the shadow of Aston Villa and always will do. You have a piss poor team and no money to change that fact and will be looking at a relegation battle for the rest of the season. And finally big clubs do not get home gates of 14.000 whatever their circumstance , therefore you are a small club in a big city end of.

Ohh dear this has made fantastic reading this morning Hahahahahahahahahahaha

It's so nice that you care about our support and our well being as a football club and all that, but with your owner stuck in hong kong and with that apparently being your teams best performance of the season yesterday, I really think you should be thinking about your own team, but don't worry, villa will be joining you soon at this rate :)

You can talk, you're "ultra" fans on the first game of the season..well about 8 of them did absolute **** all...go back to shagging your sister, ****ing inbred *****

Yes Lamby! You've earnt yourself a couple more weeks round here!

Birmingham fans watched the best football they'll see all season yesterday.

We can look forward to watching a fast, skilful,attacking side who will dominate in most matches and who are in with a great chance of promotion.

Birmingham fans will be watching turgid football in a shit stadium that will be half full at best. There's every chance they'll be scraping around for a new manager but to be honest, I don't think that even Craig Levein would want the job when he can't find any work after getting sacked as Scotland manager.

On top of that they have to cope with living in Europe's biggest slum and having an accent that is so vile and unintelligible that you'd need subtitles to understand what they're trying to say.

So, all things considered, I can understand their bitterness.

Life's dealt them a shit hand !

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

Since then we've won a major domestic trophy [league cup], you've won nothing.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

So yes, Blues have had a better recent history.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

What was the other thing? Oh yeah. Fan base.

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

Yeah we won the league in 2000 so unlucks mate :thumbup: . We have definitely got more fans than you in Asia and compared to you we're a fvcking huge club. I have lived in Kent, Reading, Hull and have met 1 brum fan and about 30 Leicester fans anf about another 100 FL club fans, so yeah, you're pretty tiny! Actually, why the hell I am debating this with you lol

Much bigger than what we are at the moment, but you're missing the point.

We have the potential to be equals with them.

Whereas Leicester, Norwich, Swansea, Bolton, Burnley, all the sort of....little satelite towns in the middle of the countryside, they have a ceiling to their ambitions.

They might win a league cup every 20 years, or finish mid table in the Prem. But that is the absolute maximum a small town club can hope for.

A huge global city club surrounded by millions of people? Well it can grow to become anything

That's the difference.....that's Birmingham City

What a tool, the catchment area of Leicester is bigger than that of 50% of Birmingham and considering you have about 5% of Brum atm lol

Didn't go today, in fact in hospital so first post from phone. Just seen highlights on fls, looked good didn't we? But we are still missing so many chances, should have been wrapped up by ht. Still not a fan of waggy, but he is at least getting in position.

Ironic that becfords cllicking now isn't it, but won'go there.

Tpp of the league! So pleased, hope to make sat game.

Come on you foxes, thanks for cheering up an old git under the care of the nhs!!

Didn't go today, in fact in hospital so first post from phone. Just seen highlights on fls, looked good didn't we? But we are still missing so many chances, should have been wrapped up by ht. Still not a fan of waggy, but he is at least getting in position.

Ironic that becfords cllicking now isn't it, but won'go there.

Tpp of the league! So pleased, hope to make sat game.

Come on you foxes, thanks for cheering up an old git under the care of the nhs!!

Hope you get better soon mate :):thumbup:

lol. You two are literally the most cringeworthy pair of utter cvnts I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

"Do you have your own video game"

"We have a Chinese advert"

"We're similar to Milan, Barcelona, and other second cities"

"Only took 5k because you're easily excited"

"Nothing more than a mid table side, who might win a league cup every 20 years"

Bearing in mind your league cup win in 2011 was your first major cup final in 55 years lol

tumblr_m8pglmGbGc1r18o7h.jpg

Now fvck off

Apart from recent history, size of fanbase, size of city and name in football you're absolutely right that Leicester are bigger!

15 years ago you are 7th in the championship and leicester are 10th in the Premier and playing in the european cup. Moron.

Well these two have carried on nicely from the other deluded morons I've seen on twitter and their forum. Their fans are pretty embarrassing, I thought we had some idiots but they take the biscuit.

They actually think they played well!!!!!!

Clearly a pair of deluded Brum fans who are upset because the rants they are making are clearly subconsciously what they think about their own club and it hurts.

Went in Bainseys bar yesterday and chatted to some real Brum fans who admitted they were as bad as they could ever remember and were embarrassed at the level of their support nowadays. sad to see as they used to be a loud passionate set of fans.

4-1 would have been a fair reflectiion today. Anyway that's not my point. I'm learning German and try to learn a few words every day. I looked up grumpy yesterday. It's brummig. Seems rather appropriate for our sour pundits from the bustin' West Midlands.

Look up Kuntz.

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

Since then we've won a major domestic trophy [league cup], you've won nothing.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

So yes, Blues have had a better recent history.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

What was the other thing? Oh yeah. Fan base.

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

In 2000 we won the League Cup you clown, so we've won the same number of major trophies since 2000 as you. Always in Villa's shadow, oh well never mind.

Remind me how many times you've won the Second Division Championship or seasons you've played European football ... and have you had a player representing your club in and England shirt when England won a World Cup - we had Gordon Banks - enough said !!

Archived