Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

You take more away than us because you get easily excited. The whole town comes out in celebration when you play Hull at home.

Don't forget we've just won the League Cup and played against European elite in the last two years.

So please forgive us if we're a bit put off by the fixture list this season!

If we had fixtures we could get our teeth into, you'd be seeing 40 odd thousand down St Andrews

Apart from recent history, size of fanbase, size of city and name in football you're absolutely right that Leicester are bigger!

Recent history, brum, won nothing for decades (centuries?). Us, several cup wins, European football.

Fan base, brum, average 12k? Leicester average 23k. Nearly double.

Size of city? Fair enough. Number of ghetto trash ridden cesspits within said city, you win again!

Name in football, Leicester well known, well liked, well respected. Brum, who? You mean villa? No? Oh, who again, Birmingham city? Never heard of them. Probably the most forgettable club in world football. The most mundane club to ever exist. So dull that you almost fall asleep before you've finished saying their name. What is their nickname? Do they even have one? I've seen concrete with more charisma than your club.

Despite how many fans you brought to Birmingham today, you have possibly the quietest, unimaginative, cringe worthy, tin pot set of fans I have ever seen at St Andrews ever. I really mean it. I have never been so disappointed at how crap such a large away following was at a game. And this is the first time I have ever gone on to an away teams forum to complain. This has to be mentioned. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Examples:

"we're the right side, we're the right side over here" (cringe)

"woahhhhhhh..your shit! ahhhhh" at Jack Butland.

That chant you copied off crystal palace. "woahhhhhh woahoahoahoooooooo..we love you, we love you"

"Lester Lester LESTER" every ****ing 2.69 minutes.

I even noticed a couple of chino wankers trying to start a poznan.

Even the chav corner on your right at the richo arena was louder than you lot.

http://www.smallheat...d.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

4692205pm.jpg

ta ra

I didn't come on here to talk about my clubs support, because ours is the most inconsistent in world football.

And you don't need to tell me that the villa are better than us, believe me I know. Us west midlanders are down to earth you see, unlike you sheep shagging fannies.

But believe it or not, I'm knackered and fancy some sleep. Funnily enough I'm slightly out numbered being on an away fans forum and I'm somewhat bored.

Before I go, if any of you fancy a night out on Broad Street in Brum. Avoid Risa Bar at all costs. I had to pay £13.50 for 2 double vodkas.

Ta ra lads!

Its clear now..your pissed and have gone home alone..again.. now I can see why your so bitter and need to unload... may I sugget a blow up doll for company..you can take it to the match and she can help fill one of those many many empty seats..

Size of city lol Size of city aye, our population is a fraction of yours and we take more away than you, get more at home than you and have actually been doing worse.

I actually didn't mind Birmingham before today but your fans have been an absolute embarrassment, bitter as fvck, deluded as fvck and extremely embarrassing in a lot of ways.

Definitely a smaller club than us, without a doubt.

What have you won?

Recent history, brum, won nothing for decades (centuries). Us, several cup wins, European football.

Fan base, brum, average 12k? Leicester average 23k. Nearly double.

Size of city? Fair enough. Number of ghetto trash ridden cesspits within said city, you win again!

Name in football, Leicester well known, well liked, well respected. Brum, who? You mean villa? No? Oh, who again, Birmingham city? Never heard of them. Probably the most forgettable club in world football. The most mundane club to ever exist. So dull that you almost fall asleep before you've finished saying their name. What is their nickname? Do they even have one? I'm seen concrete with more charisma than your club.

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

Since then we've won a major domestic trophy [league cup], you've won nothing.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

So yes, Blues have had a better recent history.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

What was the other thing? Oh yeah. Fan base.

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

What have you won though?

Yes that graph says our away support was better over the last full season, your point is?

Congratulations on being the least knowledgeable and most embarrassing away fan to ever visit the forum, a huge achievement :appl:

Apart from recent history, size of fanbase, size of city and name in football you're absolutely right that Leicester are bigger!

lol Do me a favour, even during your promotion years your support was completely laughable, and your only known as a football club thanks to Aston Villa. If it wasn't for them people would put you in the same bracket as Bristol City....i.e a tiny club in a big city :rolleyes:

lol Do me a favour, even during your promotion years your support was completely laughable, and your only known as a football club thanks to Aston Villa. If it wasn't for them people would put you in the same bracket as Bristol City....i.e a tiny club in a big city :rolleyes:

We played in Europe last season.

People in Braga, Bruges and Maribor weep with joy when you mention Birmingham City to them now.

Mention Leicester and you're met with 'que?'

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

DESPERATE... sounds like your trying to convince yourself rather than us..ha ha..

You take more away than us because you get easily excited.

You mean we're more passionate? That's the biggest cop out I've ever read. What you're basically saying is, you're attendances are shit because Birmingham doesn't excite you? And you call us shit fans?

You're killing me, dude. :crylaugh:

You mean we're more passionate? That's the biggest cop out I've ever read. What you're basically saying is, you're attendances are shit because Birmingham doesn't excite you? And you call us shit fans?

You're killing me, dude. :crylaugh:

If you raise a cat on ass' milk, then suddenly give it Aldi milk it will walk away from the saucer

It's pretty remarkable that i'm reading this at almost 2am, but Birmingham fans have to be the most delusional in English football.

Leicester finished runners-up in the top-flight, something which Birmingham have never achieved.

We have also won the second tier on six occasions, finished runners-up twice and won two play-off finals compared to Birmingham's four league titles and one play-off win.

We've both won the third tier once, we've finished runners-up in the FA Cup on four occasions to their two.

We've also won the League Cup three times and finished runners-up twice, compared with their two League Cup wins and they have been losing finalists once.

Plus, we've also won the Charity Shield.

But, be fair though. They have lifted the famous Football League trophy twice, because they are a huge club.

Anyway, we'll be enjoying gates of 30k in the Premier League next year while St. Andrews has more empty seats when they're clogging up the bottom three in the Championship.

If you raise a cat on ass' milk, then suddenly give it Aldi milk it will walk away from the saucer

Woah...deep...

Again...excuses. Whatever happened to 'through thick and thin'? You might as well put on a claret and blue shirt you're so fickle.

Sorry!

This is embarrassing, millions in China???? Maybe you could ship some over to beef up your powderpuff following. Also, 50% of Birmingham??? More like 10% if that, and if that isn't the case, where are the rest of the 40% exactly? lol

For a small club , you do seem to have a rather high opinion of yourselves, your reminding me of Bristol City more and more!

It's pretty remarkable that i'm reading this at almost 2am, but Birmingham fans have to be the most delusional in English football.

Leicester finished runners-up in the top-flight, something which Birmingham have never achieved.

We have also won the second tier on six occasions, finished runners-up twice and won two play-off finals compared to Birmingham's four league titles and one play-off win.

When was this? Like before we landed on the moon!

Woah...deep...

Again...excuses. Whatever happened to 'through thick and thin'? You might as well put on a claret and blue shirt you're so fickle.

We're not fickle because we weren't there in the first place.

Many won't set foot in our ground until the team puts in the performances that pay adequate respect to a club the size of Birmingham.

I go to games, but only to reserve seats until we get bought out by a super billionaire

Archived