Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Prior to 1982 Birmingham were the biggest team in the city. Your older Leicester fans will corroborate this.

Ok, they've done well these past couple of decades, but we'll be back.

What you mean the fact that before 1982, Villa had won the top flight title seven times and the FA Cup the same amount of times - oh ok then !!

lol. You two are literally the most cringeworthy pair of utter cvnts I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

"Do you have your own video game"

"We have a Chinese advert"

"We're similar to Milan, Barcelona, and other second cities"

"Only took 5k because you're easily excited"

"Nothing more than a mid table side, who might win a league cup every 20 years"

Bearing in mind your league cup win in 2011 was your first major cup final in 55 years lol

tumblr_m8pglmGbGc1r18o7h.jpg

Now fvck off

AND they got relegated the same season!

Despite how many fans you brought to Birmingham today, you have possibly the quietest, unimaginative, cringe worthy, tin pot set of fans I have ever seen at St Andrews ever. I really mean it. I have never been so disappointed at how crap such a large away following was at a game. And this is the first time I have ever gone on to an away teams forum to complain. This has to be mentioned. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Examples:

"we're the right side, we're the right side over here" (cringe)

"woahhhhhhh..your shit! ahhhhh" at Jack Butland.

That chant you copied off crystal palace. "woahhhhhh woahoahoahoooooooo..we love you, we love you"

"Lester Lester LESTER" every ****ing 2.69 minutes.

I even noticed a couple of chino wankers trying to start a poznan.

Even the chav corner on your right at the richo arena was louder than you lot.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

I can only guess that you were the Birmingham fan sat to the left of our fans that kept getting told off by the police for being a ****. Did you actually start crying when they gave you a bollocking? Or was it when we were abusing Butland?

Do us a favour, **** off back to your dog shit infested city and focus on your charge to league 1

Few points.

I was at the game yesterday and agree that our fans could have been louder for the amount we took and the situation / manner in which we played.

A visit to At Andrews is a decent day out and the few Brum fans I spoke to were decent blokes who talked sense.

Brum are hugely underachieving and need new man at the help as they have more than enough to be in the top half of the league.

The fans around me who couldn't stop shouting 'rapist' every 30 seconds drove me barmy.

Those two bints singing before and at half time caused me physical pain in my eardrums.

The Charlton fans who seems to lurk around this forum like a bad smell needs to be told to behave or jog on.

Just been trolling back through thi thread, the posts from the brummie fans are hilarious! Not laughed so much for ages.

Was he serious about the ps2 game? Bet he's got a dozen copies still sealed for when they're collectors items. PRICELESS!

No about a quid for the lot.

We have a tv advert in China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxOsUC0-li0

If there wasn't a customer base there, there wouldn't be tv adverts directed at them. There's a good chunk of China that support Birmingham. Whether they'll stick around when we're old who knows, but imabout the here and now

post-3996-0-85434300-1350809666_thumb.jp

I wouldn't want to live in Birmingham, it's full of inbreds and terrorists

London is much nicer than Birmingham as I don't get people ****ing following me trying to make me turn Islamic.

You gonna blow me up or something?

Can somebody please ban this embarrasing ****?

I was sat with Birmingham fans (I did have an away ticket but my uncle used to play for Blues and could get me in for nothing, so I decided to spend the time with him) and in fairness to the thread starter our lot did seem quiet despite the large numbers. The wall of City fans was an impressive sight but there wasn't much noise coming from it - and I wasn't sat too far away. It might just be that the acoustics there are bad.

I'm not sure we should be slagging Birmingham off for their home support. We've been near the top of the league for the last couple of home games and our own attendances haven't been great. Their ticket prices aren't that much cheaper than ours. I think people are just prioritising their spending differently at the minute. A combination of recession and high ticket prices.

We're not fickle because we weren't there in the first place.

Many won't set foot in our ground until the team puts in the performances that pay adequate respect to a club the size of Birmingham.

I go to games, but only to reserve seats until we get bought out by a super billionaire

fickle!!! we had 3 years of boring football and bottom half finishes and a relegation to league 1 still averaged 22-23 thousand

Despite how many fans you brought to Birmingham today, you have possibly the quietest, unimaginative, cringe worthy, tin pot set of fans I have ever seen at St Andrews ever. I really mean it. I have never been so disappointed at how crap such a large away following was at a game. And this is the first time I have ever gone on to an away teams forum to complain. This has to be mentioned. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Examples:

That chant you copied off crystal palace. "woahhhhhh woahoahoahoooooooo..we love you, we love you"

http://www.smallheat...d.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

Examples:

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1063952

Rant over.. ta ra!

I don't recall your travelling fans being an imaginative and exciting set when you came to the KP last season.

Why don't you get your silly whining accent to the bull ring and buy yourself some pumps otherwise you'll have to do p.e bare foot tomorrow.

Toodle pip

Nations and their eponymous 2nd city teams:

Italy - AC Milan

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Bayern Munich

Portugal - Porto

France - Lyon

England - Birmingham Manchester

There's nothing delusional about facts

Sorry I had to correct your mistake you can't compare Aston Villa with the likes of AC Milan or Barcelona

I'm not sure how you can possibly say were in our rivals shadows, when you consider forest as a rivalry.

And like I said, I didn't come on here to talk about our fans, because I know we haven't been very good when you consider our potential with such a big city.

And a small home crowd which is scattered across 4 stands isn't going to very loud believe it or not, your home atmosphere isn't exactly very good either.

But if you wanna talk about our away fans, then

er, if you call birmingham the 'west midlands urban area' which includes wolverhampton, which is about 20 miles away, then yeah

also all these arguments are completely pathetic, essentially "my dad's bigger than your dad"

christ, grow up

grow up? you asked for facts you prat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester Population: 123,900

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham Population: 1,073,000

You say don't include the surrounding suburbs, and that actually strengthens the point that I made. Check the population down the right hand side.

Archived