Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

Since then we've won a major domestic trophy [league cup], you've won nothing.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

So yes, Blues have had a better recent history.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

What was the other thing? Oh yeah. Fan base.

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

My god where do I start.

Firstly, hate to break it to you, but size of the City means bugger all. Villa are Birmingham's biggest club, so you shove that one up your arse. You might as well say Leyton Orient are a bigger club than Man Utd because they're from a bigger City. lol

If investors are so keen on you how come the one you've had recently was some crook who actually had no money and we spent over £10m last summer?

As you say yourself, you've been a permanent fixture in the Premier League apart from those numerous years you've spent in the Championship because your shit, horrendously turgid team kept getting relegated. Fair play though, you have got a better recent history than us if you're just counting the last 12 years ( love how you just decide the year when you're going to count it from is the one where we'd just won the League cup for the second time and finished 8th in the Prem). It's just a bit pitiful that all those relegation battles were pretty much the greatest period in your history.

You even got in the play-offs last season. And that's just the point, in the last 3 years you've had Premier League football, winning the cup at Wembley against Arsenal and the play-offs and you still only get 14K home fans lol If thats not a sign of a small club, I don't know what is.

We played in Europe last season.

People in Braga, Bruges and Maribor weep with joy when you mention Birmingham City to them now.

Mention Leicester and you're met with 'que?'

Anyone on this forum watch the Europa League? Thought not lol

This is embarrassing, millions in China???? Maybe you could ship some over to beef up your powderpuff following. Also, 50% of Birmingham??? More like 10% if that, and if that isn't the case, where are the rest of the 40% exactly? lol

For a small club , you do seem to have a rather high opinion of yourselves, your reminding me of Bristol City more and more!

We have a tv advert in China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxOsUC0-li0

If there wasn't a customer base there, there wouldn't be tv adverts directed at them. There's a good chunk of China that support Birmingham. Whether they'll stick around when we're old who knows, but imabout the here and now

If there wasn't a customer base there, there wouldn't be tv adverts directed at them. There's a good chunk of China that support Birmingham. Whether they'll stick around when we're old who knows, but imabout the here and now

Want a ****ing medal?

When was this? Like before we landed on the moon!

You know, if your going to come on to another teams forum to make yourself feel better somehow, you could have at least tried to back up your arguments with some facts, or just by having some knowledge about the club your trying to insult, as all you've done is actually make your unremarkable club look truly comical.

We're not fickle because we weren't there in the first place.

Many won't set foot in our ground until the team puts in the performances that pay adequate respect to a club the size of Birmingham.

I go to games, but only to reserve seats until we get bought out by a super billionaire

You're digging yourself a hole, boy. Birmingham are an average club. So are Leicester. Your delusions of grandeur are hilarious enough even without your clear double standards and your pathetic excuses.

You're digging yourself a hole, boy. Birmingham are an average club. So are Leicester. Your delusions of grandeur are hilarious enough even without your clear double standards and your pathetic excuses.

Nations and their eponymous 2nd city teams:

Italy - AC Milan

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Bayern Munich

Portugal - Porto

France - Lyon

England - Birmingham

There's nothing delusional about facts

Bahahahaha! :crylaugh:

Surely the opposite is true. Birmingham has zero presence in China and the cringe-worthy ad is a futile attempt to remedy the situation. The Chinese are all about Ronaldo and Messi...not Wade fooking Elliot or some other no-mark...

A few minutes ago you were on about history?

Italy - AC Milan

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Bayern Munich

Portugal - Porto

France - Lyon

England - Birmingham

My word.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I would add more laughing faces, but unfortunately i'm not able to.

Italy - AC Milan

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Bayern Munich

Portugal - Porto

France - Lyon

England - Birmingham

Those are facts but I don't see what you're trying to prove. Each of those clubs are much, much, MUCH bigger than you will ever be. Don't kid yourself.

Italy - AC Milan

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Bayern Munich

Portugal - Porto

France - Lyon

England - Birmingham

I'm sorry...but are you actually telling me this list of clubs in terms of second city prestige goes like this...A.C Milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Porto, Lyon and BIRMINGHAM ****ING CITY????? Come on now mate, are you actually a Villa fan? lol

What have you won?

ALRIGHT MAN WHAT HAVE YA WON MAN FVCKIN EL MAN.

Could just imagine the convo that "Brummie" and "Gary Rowett" are having, "alright Gary lets go onto Foxestalk and wind up some of the Lesta fans, that wud be wel funni!!!" "YEH MAN LETS DO IT MAN".

You pair are an embarrassment to your club and a pair of unfunny horrendous dullards to boot.

EDIT; Can't be arsed to change every "s" to "th", lisping bastard

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

Since then we've won a major domestic trophy [league cup], you've won nothing.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

So yes, Blues have had a better recent history.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

What was the other thing? Oh yeah. Fan base.

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

lol

You actually use fans in Asia to back up your support.

That proves how desperate, how badly you're clutching at straws, and what a small-time joke you are.

Seriously mods get rid of these pair, they're far too tinpot and far too stupid to be on here.

Those are facts but I don't see what you're trying to prove. Each of those clubs are much, much, MUCH bigger than you will ever be. Don't kid yourself.

Much bigger than what we are at the moment, but you're missing the point.

We have the potential to be equals with them.

Whereas Leicester, Norwich, Swansea, Bolton, Burnley, all the sort of....little satelite towns in the middle of the countryside, they have a ceiling to their ambitions.

They might win a league cup every 20 years, or finish mid table in the Prem. But that is the absolute maximum a small town club can hope for.

A huge global city club surrounded by millions of people? Well it can grow to become anything

That's the difference.....that's Birmingham City

Wow a hole advert amazing. Our home games are shown on tie tv and we have our own club shop over there.

Was at the game sitting in the home end behind the goal with a mate who's a brum season ticket holder.

You say our songs are shit. Mmm only songs you come out with are England's number one, when clearly he's not. Shit on the Villa, when your playing Leicester. Yeah can see how that works... NOT.

I could here the Leicester fans clearer then the blues fans and I was sat with you.

My mate said we should have one it today and the blues were lucky to hit us on the break.

As for what you being more sucsessfull. Well yeah you've won a trophy in the last couple of years but nothing before that since I've been alive and that's 35 years.

Your home support is shocking as you claim to be a big club. Even at our lowest point we were getting more fans turning up.

And last point, least our club is not run by dodgy crooks or support rapist.

Archived