Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Not quite.

Reading brought the same amount last game of the season and they made noise, when they had won the league. I didn't go onto their forum.

lol Reading?! The absolute quietest and worst set of fans in the country. Classic

God, I hate the word "troll", especially when it has any credible connotations. To be fair, they had me going for the first few pages but after, I just gave up reading when I knew it was any sort of internet wind-up.

If "trolling" is how you wish to spend even minutes of your free time, then you might need a few new hobbies.

Nerds.

this thread aint half made me laugh....

did I really read some of the stuff I did in them 19 pages???....I thought some of the Hull/Forest fans were bad....but they seem sane after some of the drivel...

*also...i dont mind the points they raised....just when you come to another forum....remember to bring more than a few facts & recent history & tbh....there kinda weak ones at that; would be kinda like a LCFC fan going to a Chelsea fan forum and saying how crap they are as we scored 2 goals against them last season in the FA Cup. :unsure:

Even their forum seems to be an attempt at trolling.

Claiming they had the better of the first half but that we came back into it in the second!

Literally the complete opposite happened. We smashed them in the first half. If we'd gone in 3-0 up nobody could have had any complaints - they barely crossed the half-way line.

Are support in numbers and standing was something ive never seen. The singing was very sparce which is a shame because pre match and after match (and after we scored) was loud as hell. Its a shame it always takes that goal to get it going. When we take masses away Cov and Forest last year its very quiet, i can only assume thats because people from the Kop and other sections of our ground plague the deffening sound you hear at home apart from L and K blocks.

How a Brum fan dares come on hear 'complaining' about our support i will never know. If you were loud or even sang a few songs i might respect the comments but you were far from that. We took over your city for the day so il take that ;)

i was slightly right of centre near the back and it was very loud where we were..couple of guys behind us started all the chants, im not sure if the whole away end was singing its hard to tell but there was good vocal support around me.

i was slightly right of centre near the back and it was very loud where we were..couple of guys behind us started all the chants, im not sure if the whole away end was singing its hard to tell but there was good vocal support around me.

I was right at the back and yes it was loud at times but only in sections, you could only say hear the left side of the stand singing for a while then the right then the middle. Was only at one when we got that goal.

We are never "loud" when we take a large away following because the extra fans that come to the closer away games don't contribute to the atmosphere through anything other than celebrating a goal. Just a load of day trippers and fair enough they turn up to these kind of games (forest, derby, birmingham, coventry and even sheffield really). When we are at our most impressive is when we have around 2k such as Norwich in the FA cup last season and we make a shit load of noise in comparison to numbers. Before yesterday Birmingham were 1 of those clubs I didn't give a shit about but after some little chav scum tried to start a fight with me and my pals then ran off and the fact that they are calling us small and embarrassing, means Bimingham are now in the same category as Hull (still insignificant but ****ing annoying). Go on Wikipedia and look at Birmingham's "honours" list......TINPOT.

Apart from the songs that guy mentioned.. we sang Knockaerts song, Marshalls song, Nugents song, 1-0 down who gives a f**k, we're top of the league, we love you, when you're smiling, konch's song, there's only one Nigel Pearson, ei ei ei ooo up the football league we go... just to mention a few..

I love bitter fans though always a laugh!

• 5 months later...

Wow, sorry for posting on a dead thread like this and bringing it back up but I was just doing a google search and came across the thread, I read it and I'd like to apologise on behalf of all other Blues fans for these pair on here.

From what I can remember you had good numbers and outclassed us on the pitch.

A couple of chino wankers trying to start a poznan.

Birmingham at their weakest are on about par with Leicester at their strongest.

Don't forget we've just won the League Cup and played against European elite in the last two years.

So please forgive us if we're a bit put off by the fixture list this season!

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

People in Braga, Bruges and Maribor weep with joy when you mention Birmingham City to them now.

Italy - AC Milan

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Bayern Munich

Portugal - Porto

France - Lyon

England - Birmingham

There's nothing delusional about facts

That's the difference.....that's Birmingham City.

lol This guy was pretty funny, can't believe I missed this thread.

When was this? Like before we landed on the moon!

Let himself down there.

Come on now mate, are you actually a Villa fan? lol

That's what I think from reading the first four pages lol

Archived