Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Sheffield Wednesday Away

Will it be possible to get tickets for this at the ground tomorrow morning ?

A limited number of away tickets for Saturday's trip to Sheffield Wednesday will be available from Hillsborough on the day of the game.

City supporters planning to travel that have not purchased tickets in advance should arrive early to avoid disappointment as remaining tickets are strictly limited.

Nearly 3,500 advance tickets have been sold to Foxes fans for Saturday’s npower Championship clash, as another large contingent of the Blue Army prepare to get behind Nigel Pearson’s men on the road.

Tickets for the game are priced as follows:

Adults: £26

Over 65s: £15

Under 18s: £15

Tickets purchased at Hillsborough on the day will be available for the West Stand lower tier with a limited availability. Please note that alcohol WILL NOT be available on the West Stand lower tier.

Alcohol will only be available on the West Stand upper tier until kick-off. There will be no alcohol sales for Leicester City fans at half-time.

City have been backed by terrific away support so far this season, with sell-out away crowds making the recent trips to Watford and Birmingham City.

And with the Foxes in fine form following their 6-0 home win over Ipswich Town on Saturday, the Blue Army will make the journey to South Yorkshire with high hopes that their side can strengthen place in the npower Championship’s promotion-chasing pack.

called Sheffield box office as trsvelling without tickets. and they said whole of lower tier Is open on day! answered in 3 seconds too. unreal compared to lcfc. obviously no demand for tickets! chap said not sure how many left depending on how many we'd sold in lower (which in my opinion is none). but will be no prob getting tickets. tier holds 2k plus. he believed upper sold out though 3, 700. cash on turnstiles. go straight to leggings lane lower 26 notes. one love

Lesta fans starting on us cus we were in their seats never heard of tht...., didn't even cheer when we scored jus absolute wankaas n then jus got started on at station by Sheff u fans haha got the "ur lesta ain't ya" haha they fannied out. Them Sheff u fans were Bout as bad as the lesta fans starting on their own ! part timers!!!

Lesta fans starting on us cus we were in their seats never heard of tht...., didn't even cheer when we scored jus absolute wankaas n then jus got started on at station by Sheff u fans haha got the "ur lesta ain't ya" haha they fannied out. Them Sheff u fans were Bout as bad as the lesta fans starting on their own ! part timers!!!

Jesus

Bet somebody else is still sick after two though.

Now that is a call lol

Technically he was sick before twelve.

How he made it to the game I'll never know.

Because I told him if he touches another drink all day we're leaving him there lol Nah I didn't but did tell him do not touch another one and that coffee seemed to do the trick, he genuinely seemed fine as soon as we got on the tram.

Because I told him if he touches another drink all day we're leaving him there lol Nah I didn't but did tell him do not touch another one and that coffee seemed to do the trick, he genuinely seemed fine as soon as we got on the tram.

He did do well. I felt sorry for the poor bloke babysitting him, nice chap he was.

Archived