Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Sheffield Wednesday Away

But we didn't take 6,000 to Birmingham? Leeds are a lot closer, known to bring larger numbers and it was a derby. I'd be stunned if we took over 5,000.

Yeah, we'll never sell out I was just making the point that it'll go to general sale not saying that we'll sell 6,000. I'd be stunned if we took 4,000 to be fair.

Yeah, we'll never sell out I was just making the point that it'll go to general sale not saying that we'll sell 6,000. I'd be stunned if we took 4,000 to be fair.

Depends if we're still doing well by then but 3,000-4000 is probably quite likely. I'm looking forward to it, never been to Hillsborough.

Don't start singing "We're top of the league" to them, they throw chairs/cones at you and try and knock you out

Plenty of us have been to Hillsborough before thanks.

Don't start singing "We're top of the league" to them, they throw chairs/cones at you and try and knock you out

Then we'll fvcking av em won't we!!??

Can see us taking 3k to this, doubt teams will get the lower tier for a while.

Thoroughly looking forward to this as a weekender, Hillsborough is always a good day out and Sheffield promises an excellent night out afterwards.

We usually take decent numbers as well, very easy to get to.

Sheffield Wednesday

npower Championship

Date: 24/11/12

Time: 15:00

Ticket prices are: Adults £26.00

Over 65's £15.00

Under 18's £15.00

Tickets will go on sale:

Mon 12th Nov - Priority 1

Tues 13th Nov - Priority 2

Weds 14th Nov - Priority 3

Fri 16th Nov - General sale

Fox Travel departs from King Power Stadium at 11.00am. Prices are: Over 18 STH £18.00, Over 18 £21.00, Under 18 STH £16.00, Under 18 £19.00.

Archived