Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Sheffield Wednesday Away

The girl on the phone told me to make sure the U18s I bought tickets for took their ID which means that Sheff Weds probably told Leicester that they are gonna be strict on it. Fingers crossed though that there's gonna be so many thousands of City fans that the people on the turnstiles won't even have time to look at the people's faces. I'm gonna have a close shave and wear my specs just in case, always makes me look younger :)

The girl on the phone told me to make sure the U18s I bought tickets for took their ID which means that Sheff Weds probably told Leicester that they are gonna be strict on it. Fingers crossed though that there's gonna be so many thousands of City fans that the people on the turnstiles won't even have time to look at the people's faces. I'm gonna have a close shave and wear my specs just in case, always makes me look younger :)

you look like a girl aswel which makes you look younger ;)

Do you think you will sell close to 7000 by the weekend? It's a great effort so far but I would be surprised if you get the bottom tier too. Still over 1000 to go if you've sold 2800.

No we won't sell that many. I think 3500-4000 is most likely.

Unsure whether to drive or train this, I've got to be back by about 7, which I can do providing I get an early enough train but its whether i'd be able to catch that early train as I understand it is a tram/bus ride or taxi back to the train station and i'm not sure how long that takes, Anyone know if it'd be possible to get back to the train station before 5.27 or 5.35pm?

Reckon i'd be better off driving.

Unsure whether to drive or train this, I've got to be back by about 7, which I can do providing I get an early enough train but its whether i'd be able to catch that early train as I understand it is a tram/bus ride or taxi back to the train station and i'm not sure how long that takes, Anyone know if it'd be possible to get back to the train station before 5.27 or 5.35pm?

If I was you mate I'd take the train, then you'll able to have a drink. Plus I think you'll find problems parking around Hillsborough. Oh and plus if you are going by tram make sure you leave early, last time I went on the tram to Hillsborough a couple of years ago the tram was jam packed so i'd suggest getting there early.

If I was you mate I'd take the train, then you'll able to have a drink. Plus I think you'll find problems parking around Hillsborough. Oh and plus if you are going by tram make sure you leave early, last time I went on the tram to Hillsborough a couple of years ago the tram was jam packed so i'd suggest getting there early.

You will probably have to leave early if you want to get to the station by 5:30pm if going by public transport. There is a big car park on Penistone Road right opposite the Kop end of the ground which is a fiver.

http://www.supertram.com/journeyplanner.html

10min tram from the cavendish to the ground for 2.20 quid.

Still looking try and get a cheap room for this, but every thing is so expensive.

Jess Ennis lives in Sheffield, can you not just sleep in the bushes outside her house with a pair of binoculars?

You could even crack one out.

Seriously though, this must be like Mecca for you.

Jess Ennis lives in Sheffield, can you not just sleep in the bushes outside her house with a pair of binoculars?

You could even crack one out.

Seriously though, this must be like Mecca for you.

lol lol

Archived