Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Sheffield Wednesday Away

Any idea on the size of the next allo?cation

Well the top tier holds 3,700 so if we have sold our initial allocation of 3,000 then I presume that the last 700 will be made available. Personally I believe this will be enough. The vast majority of people who were intent on doing this ought to have got tickets already and the last couple of hundred is an ideal number for the late comers. Personally I would rather we just packed out the top tier rather than have a few hundred on the lower tier or in the corner.

Any idea on the size of the next allo?cation

Well the top tier holds 3,700 so if we have sold our initial allocation of 3,000 then I presume that the last 700 will be made available. Personally I believe this will be enough. The vast majority of people who were intent on doing this ought to have got tickets already and the last couple of hundred is an ideal number for the late comers. Personally I would rather we just packed out the top tier rather than have a few hundred on the lower tier or in the corner.

Yea this basically, they've said between 500-700 and 700 would make sense. It would be nice if they made any unsold tickets available on the gate but unsure if they will.

Should be a good 3,500 though. Decent effort.

They won't open the bottom tier IMO. Think we'll just about fill the top though.

I just hope for once we make ourselves seriously heard on mass, and have an away performance to live up to the away end for once, we're due one of these big away days not going pear shaped.

Archived