Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJulez

Sheffield Wednesday Away

I thought they would be selling out! A well supported side like us would surely attract numbers?

With the run we are on its not surprising. And with the greatest respect (and I really like Leicester as a club) you are not exactly a big draw.

Even still I expect us to have close to 20,000 there so it should hopefully be a crowd of 23,000ish with the support you are bringing. Whilst that's not great for us it's still better than the average attendance of everyone except us and Brighton this season in the Championship.

With the run we are on its not surprising. And with the greatest respect (and I really like Leicester as a club) you are not exactly a big draw.

Even still I expect us to have close to 20,000 there so it should hopefully be a crowd of 23,000ish with the support you are bringing. Whilst that's not great for us it's still better than the average attendance of everyone except us and Brighton this season in the Championship.

How are your home vans vocally?

How are your home vans vocally?

The band drown things out a lot. I hate them they are awful. It depends on the game too as to how loud we are as a fanbase. When the atmosphere is great there are few better grounds. Hillsborough has a lot or charm and character and when its boucing its amazing. However we are are generally a very fickle bunch and hard to please. If you score early it will be awful on Saturday there are a lot of people wanting Jones out.

Archived