Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

85 city shirt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Not posted on here for a long time

Having seen that 79-83 red shirt going for silly money, i'm thinking of putting mine on ebay too

its a long sleeve version that was match worn by John O'Neill. The number 5 is stitched on the back

and it has the stitched logo's that the commercially available ones didnt (like the one on ebay now)

I brought it from another city fan who got it from a former city kit man

Its pretty small probably a 36" chest, its tight on me and im around a 38" chest

if anyone is interested PM me, i might also put a picture on here if there is any interest

i'd prefer it to go to another city fan who will appriciate it, so i thought it was worth a mention on here

its a long sleeve version that was match worn by John O'Neill. The number 5 is stitched on the back

and it has the stitched logo's that the commercially available ones didnt (like the one on ebay now)

I brought it from another city fan who got it from a former city kit man

Its pretty small probably a 36" chest, its tight on me and im around a 38" chest

John O'Neill had a 36" chest?

Archived