Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Club shop

Does anybody else think the stuff the club sell is overpriced.

I know sometimes i have been called a tight arse by friends and family but was looking at getting some of the training gear as i run an under 12s football team and with winter coming keeping warm.

But £50 for a hoodie seems abit ridiculous or am i just out with the times?

You'll find most top sports gear is rather expensive these days, with it having the Puma and Leicester badge your going to pay a little more. It's the same for nearly all football clubs, with prices varying on whoever supplies the official merchandise.

No one's forcing you to buy it.

Not saying anybody is but just think its a shame that football up and down the country is becoming a rich mans worldetc ticket prices gift shops etc i remember when my dad took me to filbert street pie at half time with a bovril and always get something out of the club shop. These days t

the price all off that would be more than double. I just think clubs should be more realisitic but hey thats how the cookie crumbles

There was a post on here ages ago where someone linked the exact same hoody without the LCFC badge and then another link to show where to find the LCFC badge. If your any good at sewing then that could be an option. You'd probably save enough for a match ticket against Forest... lol

I think the only stuff with anywhere-near correct valuation is the retro stuff. Bought a jacket and will get one of the shirts soon. They're timeless and from a decent material, instead of paying £40-45 on a shirt that will only be in date for a year, everyone else wears and is ruined easier!

Archived