Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Horny Henry

Trust survey results on Henry:

Q3 Henry playing the Post Horn Gallop live has received criticism from a number of fans, which statement best expresses your current view:

a) I like Henry playing it live & think he should continue  38.5%

b- I believe Henry should play the Post Horn Gallop live at some games  7.8%

c) Although I liked Henry playing live initially, I think its time for a change 15.1%

d) I’ve always preferred the recorded version of the Post Horn Gallop  32.4%

e) I believe the live version of the Post Horn Gallop has a negative effect on the build up of the atmosphere and should be dropped  3.9%

Remember the survey was open to all City fans - these results were given to the club prior to the open meeting, as Lisa mentioned

142628[/snapback]

Surely not. FIX!

Trust survey results on Henry:

Q3 Henry playing the Post Horn Gallop live has received criticism from a number of fans, which statement best expresses your current view:

a) I like Henry playing it live & think he should continue  38.5%

b- I believe Henry should play the Post Horn Gallop live at some games  7.8%

c) Although I liked Henry playing live initially, I think its time for a change 15.1%

d) I’ve always preferred the recorded version of the Post Horn Gallop  32.4%

e) I believe the live version of the Post Horn Gallop has a negative effect on the build up of the atmosphere and should be dropped  3.9%

Remember the survey was open to all City fans - these results were given to the club prior to the open meeting, as Lisa mentioned

142628[/snapback]

surely that's a false representation though?

38.5% want him

61.5% don't!

if you read the other answers to choose from, they are anti henry!

if there would have been a stay or go question then surely it would have come out 38.5/61.5 which is almost twice as many wanting him out

no one agrees with my maths then  :mellow:  :(  :P

142981[/snapback]

Good points! :thumbup: anyway or reason or excuse, e.t.c to get henry out of playing it I all in favour off!

The only thing I can think of is getting a group of fans around the stadium on a matchday doing our own poll/vote/questionairre and then presenting it to the club or (Apparently :unsure:) "Our Voice" aka The Foxes Trust :rolleyes::unsure:

I agree Benji, good point indeed :D

Shame the club or the Foxes Trust couldn't figure that out :(

142983[/snapback]

We did our comments to the club when providing the survey results were:

"So the majority want a change, yet over a third still in favour, but few want selected games - difficult one (certainly seems to turn younger fans off), in additional comments several fans suggested dropping the 15 min prior part & just play live as the players come out, maybe a compromise?"

The club then held a vote at the recent open meeting asking if Henry played just once, would fans prefer 2.45-2.50pm or when the players came out.

The vote from those at the meeting seemed slightly in favour of 2.45-2.50pm, altho some didn't vote for either option.

The poll was certainly not fixed & we have logged each persons name & e-mail address in case any results were challenged (as we do with all our surveys), these details however are never circulated.

Archived