Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Horny Henry

Bring back the marching brass band before the game. Then, as the team comes out, the sound of wooden rattles and a ripple of polite applause from the crowd.

140455[/snapback]

Wouldn't see the Chavs in L1 going along with that to be honest lol

Henry really needs to go, come on Foxes trust, heres the fans views.

why doesn't everyone start booing everytime he puts the horn to his mouth, surely that will drill the message home

140210[/snapback]

Because he attempts to play his horn as the team comes on to the pitch

It would give the impression that the team are being booed

Damn, the old buggers still there, it was all so painful, there I was in my seat looking around "Oooh new nets, oooh new music, surely a change in the pre match build up........." then he came out didnt he :mad:

No point in them existing then.

Why make up a questionaire, to then ignore it? This idiot has been at the top of the fans hitlist ever since it started, once again our views have been ignored.

We have a new team of youthful players, Henry doesn't fit in, never has never will, and will never grow on us.

Another season of missing the pre match build up then for me, thanks.

It's a FARCE.

140134[/snapback]

I've tried to support what they do, sponsering an academy player last season, filling out questionaires that you would have assumed would have some effect.. so until he's gone they get nothing off me.

140141[/snapback]

Exactly what I said when the questionairres first came out, I think I even statrted a thread about the foxes trust, of course when the Foxes Trust we're questioned they denied everything I was saying :rolleyes:

he didn't hit those notes last night - and he was out of tune - flat i think :P

141138[/snapback]

:S Is he ever in tune?!

YAWN god how boring ......................................................... :blink:

Settle down and leave him alone....

Watch and see!

140482[/snapback]

Watch and see what?

He was awful as usual, could hear him whilst we were walking up to the stadium, were quite a few notes missed! Enough already!

YAWN god how boring ......................................................... :blink:

Settle down and leave him alone....

Watch and see!

140482[/snapback]

Watch and see what?

He was awful as usual, could hear him whilst we were walking up to the stadium, were quite a few notes missed! Enough already!

141244[/snapback]

Too true.

What do you expect?

The FT survey was mentioned in the Open Meeting, but when put to the vote, half the people wanted Henry, and the other half didn't!

If the Club get rid of him, they'll get complaints one way, and if they keep him they'll still be getting complaints from the rest.

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't!

Personally, I think it's time for a change. Either the recorded PHG or nothing at all!

I quite like Henry actually :eek: (ducks at the hundreds of pies thrown his way...)   :fox:

141137[/snapback]

Why?!? :o

141451[/snapback]

Nice thighs.

141452[/snapback]

And bum... ;):P

On a serious note I actually think that when he does get it right its quite good and gives the club something unique...

I quite like Henry actually :eek: (ducks at the hundreds of pies thrown his way...)  :fox:

141137[/snapback]

Why?!? :o

141451[/snapback]

Nice thighs.

141452[/snapback]

And bum... ;):P

On a serious note I actually think that when he does get it right its quite good and gives the club something unique...

142489[/snapback]

When has he ever got it right? :mellow:

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't!

Personally, I think it's time for a change.  Either the recorded PHG or nothing at all!

141510[/snapback]

Now there's a thought - Pre match entertainment provided by The Damned

Trust survey results on Henry:

Q3 Henry playing the Post Horn Gallop live has received criticism from a number of fans, which statement best expresses your current view:

a) I like Henry playing it live & think he should continue 38.5%

b- I believe Henry should play the Post Horn Gallop live at some games 7.8%

c) Although I liked Henry playing live initially, I think its time for a change 15.1%

d) I’ve always preferred the recorded version of the Post Horn Gallop 32.4%

e) I believe the live version of the Post Horn Gallop has a negative effect on the build up of the atmosphere and should be dropped 3.9%

Remember the survey was open to all City fans - these results were given to the club prior to the open meeting, as Lisa mentioned

Trust survey results on Henry:

Q3 Henry playing the Post Horn Gallop live has received criticism from a number of fans, which statement best expresses your current view:

a) I like Henry playing it live & think he should continue  38.5%

b- I believe Henry should play the Post Horn Gallop live at some games  7.8%

c) Although I liked Henry playing live initially, I think its time for a change 15.1%

d) I’ve always preferred the recorded version of the Post Horn Gallop  32.4%

e) I believe the live version of the Post Horn Gallop has a negative effect on the build up of the atmosphere and should be dropped  3.9%

Remember the survey was open to all City fans - these results were given to the club prior to the open meeting, as Lisa mentioned

142628[/snapback]

Sickening. :mellow:

Archived