Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Horny Henry

He better not be there. The Foxes Trust came up with some good suggestions to improve the atmosphere in a questionaire a few weeks ago, if that embarrassment is still there and not a few of a few decent suggestions they had, then they are not helping whatsoever to improve the atmosphere - ideas were good, help put them into action.

GET HIM SACKED.

He better not be there. The Foxes Trust came up with some good suggestions to improve the atmosphere in a questionaire a few weeks ago, if that embarrassment is still there and not a few of a few decent suggestions they had, then they are not helping whatsoever to improve the atmosphere - ideas were good, help put them into action.

GET HIM SACKED.

140004[/snapback]

I think the Foxes Trust have suggested he'll still be playing. :(

No point in them existing then.

Why make up a questionaire, to then ignore it? This idiot has been at the top of the fans hitlist ever since it started, once again our views have been ignored.

We have a new team of youthful players, Henry doesn't fit in, never has never will, and will never grow on us.

Another season of missing the pre match build up then for me, thanks.

It's a FARCE.

Why make up a questionaire, to then ignore it? This idiot has been at the top of the fans hitlist ever since it started, once again our views have been ignored.

We have a new team of youthful players, Henry doesn't fit in, never has never will, and will never grow on us.

It's a FARCE.

140134[/snapback]

Agreed!

I've tried to support what they do, sponsering an academy player last season, filling out questionaires that you would have assumed would have some effect.. so until he's gone they get nothing off me.

It's a FARCE.

140134[/snapback]

Maybe the reults of the questionaire showed that the majority of supporters don't mind him? Anyway, I wouldn't be too bothered about missing the pre-match build up if I was you. It's nothing special.

I and a lot of people I know stay in the pub just to avoid Henrys racket and im sure a lot of others do, which just adds to the pre kick off rush to get in - its stupid! I find it highly embarrassing and gives the away fans something else to take the piss out of us for. GET RID!!!!

why doesn't everyone start booing everytime he puts the horn to his mouth, surely that will drill the message home

140210[/snapback]

Because it would probably destroy the old fella, he needs to be let down gently but he does need to be released from his 'duties'

why doesn't everyone start booing everytime he puts the horn to his mouth, surely that will drill the message home

140210[/snapback]

Because it would probably destroy the old fella, he needs to be let down gently but he does need to be released from his 'duties'

140211[/snapback]

good point <_<

I don't exactly see the problem with Henry, it makes us unique. No other clubs i can think of do that!

140285[/snapback]

I agree, If your that bothered lob a peanut down his horn when hes playing it.

I don't exactly see the problem with Henry, it makes us unique. No other clubs i can think of do that!

140285[/snapback]

I agree.

Uniquely embarrassing.

140285[/snapback]

Because there aren't any other clubs pathetic enough.

140303[/snapback]

Well i don't see it like that. I think it makes us look traditional and i don't mind it at all.

140285[/snapback]

140303[/snapback]

Well i don't see it like that. I think it makes us look traditional and i don't mind it at all.

140343[/snapback]

Why not play the recorded version then?

140285[/snapback]

140303[/snapback]

140343[/snapback]

Why not play the recorded version then?

140347[/snapback]

I wouldn't complain about that. I just don't like the idea of all the Americanised music at the begining of a game. I would prefer Henry or the recorded version 100%

To be honest I've always found it a bit bizarre that a team whose nickname is the foxes, should have an old bloke who looks like a fox hunter and plays some kind of bugle as if he is the chief huntsman, appearing just before a match.

Kind of a mixed message really...

Archived