Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Away Points Totals

I've purchased my Sheffield Wednesday ticket online yesterday. It mentioned my current points tally which is 115.

Just wondering how many have what

115? Isn't it like 10 points for weekend games and 15 for midweek games?

How have you managed that?

Jim in the office told me it's the same as before. ie 13 away games on a Saturday is 130 points and that will get you into 1.

That is what priority 1 has been for a few years now although no information is on the OS about next seasons priority.

As long as you're in 1 or 2 you are more or less guaranteed tickets, priority 2 for Chelsea last season was on a Saturday when we were playing away, yet the club shop was empty at 10am when the away coaches left. Go forward to Sunday when it was priority 3 day and there were reports of queuing around to the kop!

2 is between 8-12 away games or 80-120 points.

Jim in the office told me it's the same as before. ie 13 away games on a Saturday is 130 points and that will get you into 1.

That is what priority 1 has been for a few years now although no information is on the OS about next seasons priority.

As long as you're in 1 or 2 you are more or less guaranteed tickets, priority 2 for Chelsea last season was on a Saturday when we were playing away, yet the club shop was empty at 10am when the away coaches left. Go forward to Sunday when it was priority 3 day and there were reports of queuing around to the kop!

2 is between 8-12 away games or 80-120 points.

lcfcdirect hasn't been able to make that distinction clear yet so people generally I have been guilty in the past of purchasing tickets on the day that priority one is meant to whether I am exploiting the system or not, the club aint sorted it out yet.

Archived