Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_Numan

Pearson out!

I think Pearson is a good manager, but I can't imagine him doing well in the PL (if he gets that far).

He lacks personnel leadership (e.g. He seems to 'single' certain players out, e.g. Paul Gallagher).

What has to be remembered is not only to develop a good quality squad, but also a team that consists of players that are of high morale and want to play for the team.

I think Pearson is a good manager, but I can't imagine him doing well in the PL (if he gets that far).

He lacks personnel leadership (e.g. He seems to 'single' certain players out, e.g. Paul Gallagher).

What has to be remembered is not only to develop a good quality squad, but also a team that consists of players that are of high morale and want to play for the team.

If he lacked personnel leadership, he wouldn't have got the set of players he had to 5th during his last spell.

Still it's Christmas, no one cares.

Pearson is one of the best managers in the the division. Leicester are one of the better financed teams. It will happen sooner rather than latter. Rocking the boat by sacking the manager is the worst thing that could happen. As an outsider I'd say your nailed on for the Play-offs at least in spite of your current inconsistencies. Getting stronger as the season goes on.

Is this just stemming from moronic fans or is the chairman sufficiently loony for it to happen?

Pearson is one of the best managers in the the division. Leicester are one of the better financed teams. It will happen sooner rather than latter. Rocking the boat by sacking the manager is the worst thing that could happen. As an outsider I'd say your nailed on for the Play-offs at least in spite of your current inconsistencies. Getting stronger as the season goes on.

Is this just stemming from moronic fans or is the chairman sufficiently loony for it to happen?

Oh look.. a nice hull fan.

Its just the usual morons calling for pearsons head after a loss.

paul gallagher singled out!!! we must be bad!!!

Archived