Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

Connolly..

Exactly.... At last somebody has some balls to express their view.

141739[/snapback]

some bodys found a new bumb chum :)

and i said if the money came earlier we would get him, so be4 u start saying aload of random stuff about me not knowing much about avalible players, read my post w@nker :)

141743[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry about Leicesterboi - Him and Connolly19 are rumour buddies. Look back on their previous posts.

141602[/snapback]

Why do you have to bring me into the whole situation? All im doing is minding my own business and you have to single me out for abuse. I thought this website was all about expressing opinions? I don't know who Leicesterboi is so how can i be his buddie? As far as im concerned if he is in the know about things then i am grateful for him trying to inform the rest of the posters.

141719[/snapback]

Where is the abuse?

I'm simply stating a fact. I could always outline your previous posts and make you look silly as well. Both have you have attempted to make up rumours, which haven't come off. Surprise, surprise.

I know for a fact that you and Leicesterboi attend or attended the same school with the email addresses used to register with the site. Whether you're friends or not is a different matter.

141744[/snapback]

I have kindly highlighted the abusive messages posted in this thread. I find them very offensive. Bum boys, refering to homsexuals im sure, so what is wrong with that, it is discrimination Lonewolf. Id appreciate a PM of an apology.

In the future I would like to come on to FoxesTalk and not have to become intertwined in an unneccesary debate that has nothing to do with Leicester City affairs. So we should all forget the friendly banter we have become involved in and lets talk about the proposed move on Connolly as this thread was meant for!

hes not going any where, simple as... he got a slight injury and he didnt play because its a pre-season friendly, and i know this might sound wiked but it could of been connolly in that postion that wesloski was in and i would want to see that tbh

In the future I would like to come on to FoxesTalk and not have to become intertwined in an unneccesary debate that has nothing to do with Leicester City affairs. So we should all forget the friendly banter we have become involved in and lets talk about the proposed move on Connolly as this thread was meant for!

141757[/snapback]

That's fair enough, but you have talked some shit in the past on here. Your rumours aren't very convincing and none of them have come true.

Having said that, neither have mine!!! But I can confirm that's what I was told, I have suspicions you made yours up.

Guest seanfox778

i would be devastated if they let connolly go he will be one of our key players this season plus i just got his name on the back of my away shirt

If you read the 'Wesolowski Update' on the OS it says that Connolly and Hughes will be back for the Inter match.

141769[/snapback]

well, hes staying then :) any one help me how to get rid of champ man on my comp, it wont let me uninstall it, but it wont let me play so i need to reinstall :( i dunno what to do :P

If you read the 'Wesolowski Update' on the OS it says that Connolly and Hughes will be back for the Inter match.

141769[/snapback]

well, hes staying then :) any one help me how to get rid of champ man on my comp, it wont let me uninstall it, but it wont let me play so i need to reinstall :( i dunno what to do :P

141770[/snapback]

What has that got to do with Connolly?

141769[/snapback]

141770[/snapback]

How long hasn't it let you play for? You could do a system restore to a date when the game was working.

141769[/snapback]

141770[/snapback]

What has that got to do with Connolly?

141772[/snapback]

lol??? idiot. Its just saving time, and saving another slot on the forums for this

''David Connolly and Stephen Hughes missed the Celtic game through minor knocks, but at the moment I think they will both be ok for the Inter Milan match on Monday.''

looks like hughes is on his way 2 :(

141769[/snapback]

141770[/snapback]

How long hasn't it let you play for? You could do a system restore to a date when the game was working.

141773[/snapback]

i havent wanted to play it in ages, its just not to footy season is back i am really inta wanting to play it :P

Having been away for a while i have now arrived back on the scene of FoxesTalk. However, for me my first bit of news i wish to break is not a happy one. As most of you will agree Connolly would have been vital this year for our promotion push. But i have spoken to an old coach of mine who is now at the academy. I saw him at the Celtic match in the Club lounge and he told me that Connolly is not happy at Leveins lack of progress in the transfer market and believes we are a long way off of having a squad capable of competing for promotion. This would make sense as to why Connolly wasnt in the squad on Tuesday night. He is reported to have been injured but i am now in the know that Southampton are said to be interested in him and after the departure of Crouch and several other strikers, it is all now seemingly coming together.

I would be devastated to see him go and anything less than 1.5million is a shocking peice of business by CL.

:( :( :(

Dont Go Connolly!!

141485[/snapback]

This is the single largest pile of crap excuse for 'insider' info that I have read in a long time! Utter Rubbish. Why they allow you to make this crap up I don't know!

Just been watching Levein's press conference after the Celtic game and he only talks about the de Vries and Dublin partnership when a question was put to him about it. He didn't spontaneously come out and say what a good partnership they were. A journalist asked him or might've even told him "The de Vries and Dublin partnership caused Celtic some problems, didn't it?" to which he replied "Yes....." and all the rest of the stuff that it says on the article about de Vries and Dublin.

I'll say this only once.

They are not going! We do not have to sell anyone we do not want to!!! I have been assured of this on numerous occassions. Both players are happy and both players are in Leveins plans! If it were down to me I would delete the entire thread because it isn't a case of someone expressing an opinion and being shot down, its a case of someone making up a load of complete and utter crap!

If at any time either of them wanted to go, may I remind you that they both have contracts at this club for years to come...They won't go for free! However, as I have said...THEY AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!

I'll say this only once.

They are not going!  We do not have to sell anyone we do not want to!!!  I have been assured of this on numerous occassions.  Both players are happy and both players are in Leveins plans!  If it were down to me I would delete the entire thread because it isn't a case of someone expressing an opinion and being shot down, its a case of someone making up a load of complete and utter crap!

If at any time either of them wanted to go, may I remind you that they both have contracts at this club for years to come...They won't go for free!  However, as I have said...THEY AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!

141825[/snapback]

So can you just clarify.....are they going or not??? ;)

I'll say this only once.

They are not going!  We do not have to sell anyone we do not want to!!!  I have been assured of this on numerous occassions.  Both players are happy and both players are in Leveins plans!  If it were down to me I would delete the entire thread because it isn't a case of someone expressing an opinion and being shot down, its a case of someone making up a load of complete and utter crap!

If at any time either of them wanted to go, may I remind you that they both have contracts at this club for years to come...They won't go for free!  However, as I have said...THEY AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!

141825[/snapback]

141828[/snapback]

lol

I'll say this only once.

141825[/snapback]

141828[/snapback]

How long are their contracts?

If Levein has no strategic need to sell them then they won't be going unless he wants them out or/and he has better alternatives lined up.

Connolly may or may not be unhappy about the strength of the squad but if his judgement about who was going to get promotion last year was a measure of his intelligence he'd perhaps be better off keeping quiet and going about his job.

However, if he is the centre-forward Levein wants, his whittling about squad strength, while it might irritate, won't actually matter a damn.

Besides when and if Connolly is ever considered bright enough to be a manager he will then understand that involving youth players at senior level is vital to the future financial strength and playing strength of any club.

I'm sure Levein will be well able to explain that to the lad (in his own diplomatic way!!!) without the need to transfer him.

Could be however that, like me, Levein doesn't think that Connolly is half as good as the player himself seems to think he is. Altogether too lightweight and too easily played out of a game for my liking, especially if Premiership football is the target.

Archived