Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Futacs - terms of his purchase from Pompey

I don't see the hype in him, he's 6ft 5 and struggles to win a header which isn't a surprise because he seems to duck his head whenever he jumps for a ball. bringing him on to win flick ons is pointless when he hardly wins any.

I don't see the hype in him, he's 6ft 5 and struggles to win a header which isn't a surprise because he seems to duck his head whenever he jumps for a ball. bringing him on to win flick ons is pointless when he hardly wins any.

Ormondroyd esque!!

That's what I thought was the case too. He was 'free to go' as it were because of a clause in his contract but it didn't make him a free agent as he was still under contract?*

*Just seen Shiv's post. Fee can't be that much can it? No more than £250k surely? NP must think he's absolutely gash if he's not prepared to pay that!

The journo I spoke to, said that he was told it was, "significant"; he was guessing that it was around £500k. I agree with you PA, that £500k is likely to be a bit steep - mind you, Nige would probably think that £250k is also high! I think he's one who won't play (or pay for) a player who ain't worth it - and given the number of opportunities Futacs has had, I guess that's how he sees him.

Just checked this to be totally clear, he had a ONE year deal at Pompey.

That deal ended last summer.

So he was a free agent.

They offered him a new deal on shit money and he told them to jog on and joined us as a free agent.

So this is total and utter shit.

Archived