Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Young Pros Extend Loan Spells

Anyone know how they are getting on?

I can see from the stats Hopper has bagged 3 and 2 assists in 20 appearances, not a great return, but then Bury are doing shite and that has put him second top scorer, seems to start most games but gets subbed off regularly.

The only thing I can find out about Smith is he scored in a 4-1 drubbing of eastwood:

Ilkeston capitalised on weakness in the Badgers line up and left back Steve Smith scored a looping header after 27 minutes of play - his first goal on loan from Leicester City.

and

Steve Smith finished a period on loan from Leicester City but did so with a hip injury but Wilson had seen enough to make a move to renew the loan agreement. The stats show Ilkeston have taken 19 points from an available 24 but other results meant Ilkeston stayed 13th in the table.

What happened to the loan watch feature, apparently we had another of our young 'uns out at Ilkeston:

Jide Maduako's one-month loan period from Leicester City has expired but despite being keen to keep hold of the player for a little longer, the chances are slim as the player is injured,

Bury have extended the loan deals of Troy Hewitt and Tom Hopper. QPR striker Hewitt will remain at Gigg Lane until after the clash with Sheffield United on January 22, while Hopper will not return to Leicester until the end of the season.

Quite a good deal for both parties, the experience should do him well.

Yeah should be a good opportunity for Hopper, I was quite impressed when he came on against Swindon, but let's face it, when you can go and sign a player like Wood in January someone like Hopper isn't going to get a look in unless he really impresses on loan. Same goes for most of our young players.

I really want him to be the next big thing. But I just dont know......

His record at Bury isnt that impressive... 3 goals in 19 appearances. However havnt seen him play, i dont know what kind of service he is getting so im not going to label him just yet!

Archived