Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Great effort!

Excellent effort by all concerned! Was sat in P2 row GG, so a bit further towards the corner. Non stop singing, a good variety too. Melbourne got a showing, as well as a new Nugent song I thought I heard? Was very impressed!

that's a point can somebody clarify the tune and lyrics of the unbent song?

Excellent effort by all concerned! Was sat in P2 row GG, so a bit further towards the corner. Non stop singing, a good variety too. Melbourne got a showing, as well as a new Nugent song I thought I heard? Was very impressed!

The Nugent song about scoring in Andorra?

Stolen from Preston NE I think but it is a catchy song. I was under the restaurant in the corner but moved to the standing area Before kick off on the back row.

I usually sit behind the dug outs for these type of games, never again as it's far better in the singing area.

David Nugent, he plays for England ...

and the famous Leicester City...

against Andorra, he was a scorer...

and he's gonna score another tonight ...

Can't remember the tune but I think it was The Great Escape. Da da, da der da da da etc.

The Nugent song about scoring in Andorra?

Stolen from Preston NE I think but it is a catchy song. I was under the restaurant in the corner but moved to the standing area Before kick off on the back row.

I usually sit behind the dug outs for these type of games, never again as it's far better in the singing area.

David Nugent, he plays for England ...

and the famous Leicester City...

against Andorra, he was a scorer...

and he's gonna score another tonight ...

Can't remember the tune but I think it was The Great Escape. Da da, da der da da da etc.

David Nugent he played for England

and he Represents the famous Leicester City

Against Andora he was the scorer

And he's going to score another one tonight

NUGENT

which one of these is it?:P

Was quality today! Better than any game so far this season in k1 ! More organisation like this could really be the way forward! Where we all sitting at Bristol city then !

I'm gonna guess and say most people will want to be right on the barrier with the home fans?

Was on the back row standing but pretty much in the corner. Was alright but only joined in with a couple of songs. Wish i was further over. The flag and confetti excellent. Would love to sit in a new block with all the foxestalkers. N1 would be a great place ;)

Right lads. Get in N block and P1, P2 lets make the family stand our kop the hopefully.... The club will change on board with us we could AND CAN make it happen.

Fair play to the chubby bloke at the back of P3 for starting songs today. Respect to you sir.

Archived