Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Great effort!

Right lads. Get in N block and P1, P2 lets make the family stand our kop the hopefully.... The club will change on board with us we could AND CAN make it happen.

I think if any sizeable section in this part of the ground got going the club would be straight on it with trumped up public disorder bollocks left, right and centre. Protecting their modern football experience for the family stand with no rude words (and the nice ringing of tills in the club shop)

Protecting their modern football experience for the family stand with no rude words (and the nice ringing of tills in the club shop)

Oddly enough I think you have hit nail on head there, I haven't been in the family stand for years but I couldn't help notice when the we love you song was sang, only the cluster at the top were singing but every child as far as I could see had their scarf spinning. No vocals from these areas though.

Also regarding ringing tills someone in front of me went at half time to buy a shirt. That tunnel sure has paid for itself inside two seasons!

Oddly enough I think you have hit nail on head there, I haven't been in the family stand for years but I couldn't help notice when the we love you song was sang, only the cluster at the top were singing but every child as far as I could see had their scarf spinning. No vocals from these areas though.

Also regarding ringing tills someone in front of me went at half time to buy a shirt. That tunnel sure has paid for itself inside two seasons!

At my lads youth football club, alot of people are talking about "tactical" half season tickets to secure their seats for the perm. These people have no connection to LCFC, it's just an extension of that armchair sky sports experience :(

At my lads youth football club, alot of people are talking about "tactical" half season tickets to secure their seats for the perm. These people have no connection to LCFC, it's just an extension of that armchair sky sports experience :(

I know a few people that are getting a season ticket next season if we go up just to see the top sides come, they don't go now though.

If you looked at the top sides and probably the Etihad stadium this season, I bet there are a lot of ticket holders that do this.

The Manchester derby springs to mind, Rooney scored and ran to the corner of their family stand so should be all City fans in there but 15 or so Asian, Chinese looking fans jumped up cheering and taking photos.

Hardly what you would call a Man City fan.

When Blackpool went up didn't they try to get around this fact that people just want to see the big teams by selling tickets in packages, like Man Utd, Wigan and Fulham all together and so on. That way you couldn't just buy a ticket for the big games. I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this.

Yesterday was quality! Lets not allow the weasel situation to put a downer on things and lets carry on how we started yesterday and if that means somebody else bringing in a big flag like yesterday lets do it, lets bring in more, more confetti Aswell as I think yesterday there was shitloads and it must have looked decent ?

lol he really is our leader of the high risk family.

Shame he wont be coming down much anymore.

Yeah it was his. Can get them ordered online mate. Btw anyone know what it said on the flag, couldn't see from underneath it haha

Wheres the best places to get them? Will happily get one but don't know what kind or what to put on it. Expensive shite as well

Archived