Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Bristol city away

How many tickets have we been given, if I remember rightly from last time it's unreserved seating? It will be a tough game but if all the lads are up for it we should come away with at least a point! Also I think we should organise something like today's game so everyone that wants to stand goes to the same area so we don't get in any old boys and girls way.

It is unreserved seating so just get their early and stand at the back. People who want to sit will have absolutely no excuses for this one, very easy for them to avoid having their view obstructed. I'm sure there will be no problems about standing.

And fvck getting just a point, I'll be disappointed with anything other than a win (unless they play well). In general, you have to say they're one of the weaker teams in the league so I want us to go out their and win.

Archived