Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

In N Block / Family Stand? - You've been sussed.

Hated sitting in the West Stand yesterday. Don't know how people can do it week in / week out.

Full of really really really normal people (if you catch my drift) all sitting down not making any noise whatsoever.

Was a weird experience as much as anything.

You weren't sitting in the first floor seating area with me then were you? Complete and utter carnage.

I got a king prawn sandwich back of the neck, which someone threw from the directors box. I guess he was aiming for the pitch but it unravelled by the time it went down a few rows and I got the filling side of the sandwich all down my new coat.

He was ejected

I genuinely look forward to someone phoning Radio Leicester tomorrow to complain about it. I can't believe how parents kick off about a little bit of bad language these days, when I started going it was understood that what I heard at football, stayed at football.

Absolutely this! It actually beggars belief some of the stuff people complain about

West Stand may as well not be there

I've sat in the kop since it opened and the atmosphere's gradually got worse.

If you go to a football match, you expect swearing and the like. Those who swear every other word is rather excessive and annoying but you have to expect it.

Parents are an odd breed. They can **** and swear and get paralytic at parties as much as they like, but once a kid drops out the whole world has to be perfectly sterilised lest their kid turn into the normal person they once were.

Yes I do. He is well and truly annoying he even moans when we are winning I just wish he would shut up however his banter towards away fans us funny at times.

Yeah I do hear that as well, But he shouts "GET A TACKLE IN" and "TIGHTER" :dry: there the words I here the most.

Yeah I do hear that as well, But he shouts "GET A TACKLE IN" and "TIGHTER" :dry: there the words I here the most.

he's not rodgering the bloke next to him is he? lol

Don't know what all the fuss is about . I learned to swear at the old filbo, Sitting on my dear old dads shoulders singing " Noel Noel , Noel, Noel that is the name of that Bastard Cantwell !

Then passing on the torch of profanity to my own son who sat proudly on my shoulders age six belting out " Oh Graham Pole is a fvcking arsehole Oh Graham Pole is a fvcking arsehole "

Happy days.

Archived