Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

In N Block / Family Stand? - You've been sussed.

Don't know who this was but posted on Bentleys

wearthefoxhat Posted on 06/01/2013 19:23

Intimidating kids

Had one of the old boys down the club today complaining that the family stand was rammed with foul mouthed louts who scared the kids, i trust none here were involved and had a word with the culprit's involved

Don't expect to be there much longer.

They can hardly make out that it's only Leicester fans the kids hear swearing from, the Family Stand is right next to the away end.

God knows how they cope when Leeds and Millwall come to town.

What do they expect when only 2 stands are open?

They can hardly make out that it's only Leicester fans the kids hear swearing from, the Family Stand is right next to the away end.

They ended up opening SK3 & 4

God knows how they cope when Leeds and Millwall come to town.

They seemingly don't count.

The club do bring some of these problems on themselves and then have to deal with the trouble that comes about as a result of their decisions. The solutions are blindingly obvious as well.

The fans should know by now that sitting quietly and politely clapping at certain points is the behaviour expected at football matches.

I was on the back row of N for the Huddersfield game.

Edit; Why anyone would care about that though I don't know.

were you near the big bald headed guy who likes to voice his opinions? lol

were you near the big bald headed guy who likes to voice his opinions? lol

I don't remember him. I was stood next to some little lad and I couldn't stop farting around his head height. I don't think his dad was pleased.

Utter bollocks, I was in P2 last season with my son and you hear absolutely everything from L/K and the away block. I've never been to a match where there hasn't been audible swearing throughout the stadium.

If the club were that bothered why didn't they designate a family area for this fixture.

His words at the age of nine: "That was the best fvcking match I've been to you old tw4t"

Archived