Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Another Manc United Player?

Wood is a striker, i'm just fed up with all these Manchester United youngsters, we have had far too many on our books, you can't keep on signing all these inexperienced youngsters, I've mentioned it before you need a blend, we have a young side already, it's about time we got in some experience to help the younger midfielders and strikers.

where are we in the league with all these youngsters eh??

Wood is a striker, i'm just fed up with all these Manchester United youngsters, we have had far too many on our books, you can't keep on signing all these inexperienced youngsters, I've mentioned it before you need a blend, we have a young side already, it's about time we got in some experience to help the younger midfielders and strikers.

WTF why does Woods being a striker excuse him from your rant, and wtf does them being from Man U have to do with anything.

It's about being good enough and nothing more. Woods is 21 and scored 2 goals in one league game... it took 28 year old Beckford about half a season to reach that bloody target. That experience worked out a fecking treat.

Keane managed to play alright and not **** up, which Whitbread was seemingly unable to do even after a run of game.

You never win anything with kids, especially Man Utd ones, isn't that right Alan (Hanson)?

Are you on drugs or something?

Drinkwater has been quality...James is really coming into his game.. Keane had a cracker against huddersfield... we all know what Marshall can do and Lingard hasnt been picked much as Pearson obviously feels he isnt good enough.

Personally I just want promotion. I dont care where they come from, what they look like.. I just want them to be good enough.

The idea that you would turn down a player just because he is from Manchester United is quite alarming....

Not saying that, i'm saying that i'm fed up with all these inexperienced youngsters. We might as well get Ben Amos next as back-up to Kasper, weren't we linked with Larnell Cole as well, what about Scott Wootton?

Keane has done well, great prospect, same with James and Babylon said I ruled him out when I didn't tbh, I said I am willing to give him a chance but I didn't think he was the type of midfielder we needed, because he is quite similar to Andy King and Drinkwater just without goals.

Drinkwater is still inconsistent, has been much better this season, but still not a big fan of his, Matty James is better than he is, really like Matty James quality midfielder.

We could do with experience to assure and help the midfield, someone like Trotter and Baptiste in defence would be perfect. they might be 24 & 26 respectively, but we know they have quality and experience in the Championship and are proven players, I just don't like Pearson taking punts on so many youngsters.

It's Kingfox, we've been through this all before. He's the guy who rubbished De Laet and James because Drinkwater wasn't brilliant last year. :unsure:

De Laet still isn't brilliant defensively, god help us if we get promoted, people think he can cut it in the Premier League, good luck to him when he has the likes of Bale, Moses and Cazorla running at him. He can attack all he likes, defensively he is prone to mistakes, even against Huddersfield their winger was still getting passed him.

I didn't rubbish James, like I've said so many times before, I just didn't think we needed a midfielder like him, but tbh I like him, really like him and I hope his brilliant form continues, because he is better than Drinkwater who still in my eyes is slightly overrated.

lol

WTF why does Woods being a striker excuse him from your rant, and wtf does them being from Man U have to do with anything.

It's about being good enough and nothing more. Woods is 21 and scored 2 goals in one league game... it took 28 year old Beckford about half a season to reach that bloody target. That experience worked out a fecking treat.

Keane managed to play alright and not **** up, which Whitbread was seemingly unable to do even after a run of game.

lol

I see you're point

Not saying that, i'm saying that i'm fed up with all these inexperienced youngsters. We might as well get Ben Amos next as back-up to Kasper, weren't we linked with Larnell Cole as well, what about Scott Wootton?

Keane has done well, great prospect, same with James and Babylon said I ruled him out when I didn't tbh, I said I am willing to give him a chance but I didn't think he was the type of midfielder we needed, because he is quite similar to Andy King and Drinkwater just without goals.

Drinkwater is still inconsistent, has been much better this season, but still not a big fan of his, Matty James is better than he is, really like Matty James quality midfielder.

We could do with experience to assure and help the midfield, someone like Trotter and Baptiste in defence would be perfect. they might be 24 & 26 respectively, but we know they have quality and experience in the Championship and are proven players, I just don't like Pearson taking punts on so many youngsters.

De Laet still isn't brilliant defensively, god help us if we get promoted, people think he can cut it in the Premier League, good luck to him when he has the likes of Bale, Moses and Cazorla running at him. He can attack all he likes, defensively he is prone to mistakes, even against Huddersfield their winger was still getting passed him.

I didn't rubbish James, like I've said so many times before, I just didn't think we needed a midfielder like him, but tbh I like him, really like him and I hope his brilliant form continues, because he is better than Drinkwater who still in my eyes is slightly overrated.

De Laet is developing into a really good full back. There aren't many full backs that don't get beaten throughout a game, that's a winger's job. If

Knockaert never got beyond his full back it's likely you would be saying he was rubbish. I like these young, hungry players who have something to prove. They are guided by the experience of Morgan, Konchesky and Nugent.

No.. thats not what you said. You said you were fed up with all these manchester United players. You then added their experience as a secondary factor.

Thank God you were not manager when Pele was around at 17...

I dont care if they come onto the pitch sucking a dummy with Alex Feruson tattoeed onto their left gonad... If they are good enough to get us promoted. I want them.

where are we in the league with all these youngsters eh??

5th but we've had Kasper, Morgan, St Ledger, Nugent, Konchesky, Dyer, King in the team.

I like most of our youngsters, but you have to have a blend, a team full of youngsters won't work.

I think Keane is a good prospect, Knockaert is an incredible signing, I like James, Wood is a quality striker.

But if you get youngsters in like the one's linked, Tunnicliffe, Falque, Wordsworth, McKay etc...

I prefer players who have experience in this league, and are proven in this league, I don't mind the odd prospect but I don't want us going over the top and keep loaning or signing this under 21 year olds.

I just don't like it, if you don't agree fair enough, I am not Wumming or anything, it's just my opinion and like Babylon said we've been down that road before when I'm concerned.

And the experienced players like Whitbread, SSL and Konchesky have been utterly brilliant and faultless. He's the second best player (my opinion) in the best back four in the division. He has the odd mistake which you play up more than any mistake by any other defender.

De Laet is developing into a really good full back. There aren't many full backs that don't get beaten throughout a game, that's a winger's job. If

Knockaert never got beyond his full back it's likely you would be saying he was rubbish. I like these young, hungry players who have something to prove. They are guided by the experience of Morgan, Konchesky and Nugent.

De Laet has had chances in the Premier League before, has he performed...NO.

He attacks like Naughton, which I enjoy watching, defensively he scares me, and get's beaten too often, if people can't see it in our home games then god knows what they are watching. Yes he can tackle, but he often backs away, or one touch and change of pace from the winger then he is beaten, down the Kop end against Huddersfield, their winger often got past him and cut into the box to get a cross in, he can be pretty rash as well. He has a lot of work to do defensively, because right this minute, he won't cut it in the Premier League.

5th but we've had Kasper, Morgan, St Ledger, Nugent, Konchesky, Dyer, King in the team.

I like most of our youngsters, but you have to have a blend, a team full of youngsters won't work.

I think Keane is a good prospect, Knockaert is an incredible signing, I like James, Wood is a quality striker.

But if you get youngsters in like the one's linked, Tunnicliffe, Falque, Wordsworth, McKay etc...

I prefer players who have experience in this league, and are proven in this league, I don't mind the odd prospect but I don't want us going over the top and keep loaning or signing this under 21 year olds.

I just don't like it, if you don't agree fair enough, I am not Wumming or anything, it's just my opinion and like Babylon said we've been down that road before when I'm concerned.

But you are yet to give any decent explanation as to why you dont like it? as in... What are the detriments of us doing so? What harm is it causing? how is it effecting us for you to not like it.

And yes you are wumming. As you said we have been down this road before... so why bring it up again! especially when not backing up what you have to say! Thats exactly what wumming is!!!!

And the experienced players like Whitbread, SSL and Konchesky have been utterly brilliant and faultless. He's the second best player (my opinion) in the best back four in the division. He has the odd mistake which you play up more than any mistake by any other defender.

I have said about Whitbread and Konchesky's mistakes before.

Konchesky against Cardiff I raved about his mistake, and letting the cross come in, when everyone was blaming King.

Whitbread is poor, and myself and others like Fox92 have voiced our opinions on him in the past.

St Ledger has been great this season, and I am not being biased, we won every game with him in the team, and he didn't put in a bad performance.

De Laet has had chances in the Premier League before, has he performed...NO.

He attacks like Naughton, which I enjoy watching, defensively he scares me, and get's beaten too often, if people can't see it in our home games then god knows what they are watching. Yes he can tackle, but he often backs away, or one touch and change of pace from the winger then he is beaten, down the Kop end against Huddersfield, their winger often got past him and cut into the box to get a cross in, he can be pretty rash as well. He has a lot of work to do defensively, because right this minute, he won't cut it in the Premier League.

De Laet had a short spell at Norwich playing at left back,went back injured. Hardly a testament to whether he can hack it or not in the Prem. Perhaps you're still stuck in the past when we had Robbie Nielson as a right back. I don't know whether De Laet will or won't make it in the Prem, but he's the best right back that we've had at the club for a long time, that's ours.

But you are yet to give any decent explanation as to why you dont like it? as in... What are the detriments of us doing so? What harm is it causing? how is it effecting us for you to not like it.

And yes you are wumming. As you said we have been down this road before... so why bring it up again! especially when not backing up what you have to say! Thats exactly what wumming is!!!!

Because I don't want a player like Tunnicliffe, and people jumped on my comment so I have a right to answer back.

I am not Wumming, my opinion is I am fed up with Pearson getting in these youngsters, whether from Manchester United or elsewhere I have never been keen on the idea. I like us to have a blend, and the thought that these inexperienced players ousting the experience one's worries me. When people say I don't care how old they are, as long as they are good enough, is something I don't agree with, would people like it if Pearson fielded a team full of under 23's?

You need experience in the team, proven Championship players, and the likes of Falque, Tunnicliffe are hardly proven Championship players.

De Laet has proven himself with many loan spells, same applies to Drinkwater and Wood.

Lingard didn't have experience look how he did, some of these youngsters pay off some don't, in the past Bruma and Van Aanholt weren't particulary good players, while Ben Mee in his first loan spell with any club had a poor debut, but turned in some very good performances.

I just like a mixture of experience and youth, and whenever linked with unproven youngsters I always doubt them, it's just me and I have always thought it.

Archived