Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Another Manc United Player?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8384785/Manchester-United-s-Ryan-Tunnicliffe-wanted-by-a-number-of-clubs-on-loan

Sky Sports understands a host of clubs have made approaches to take Manchester United starlet Ryan Tunnicliffe on loan.

The 20-year-old spent part of last term on loan at Championship side Peterborough United,spacer.gif but since making his debut againstNewcastle Unitedspacer.gif earlier this season he has not been allowed out as he has been part of the first-team squad.

Sir Alex Ferguson,spacer.gif though, is now considering whether to allow Tunnicliffe to gain some more first-team experience on loan or whether to keep him for the run-in to the Premier League season.

Reading, Leicester City,spacer.gifHull City,spacer.gifBurnleyspacer.gif and Wolves are amongst the clubs believed to be keen on taking Tunnicliffe.

Fed up with all these Manchester United loan players, yes they may be talented, but they are too inexperienced and we have enough already, in Keane, Marshall, Drinkwater, James and we also had Lingard.

Tbf Tunnicliffe has played in the championship before with Peterborough making 26 experiences so he won't do a Lingard.

Fed up with all these Manchester United loan players, yes they may be talented, but they are too inexperienced and we have enough already, in Keane, Marshall, Drinkwater, James and we also had Lingard.

Yeah why get good players to play for us when we can just play crap.

Lingard doesn't play for us anymore and Drinkwater, James and Marshall are all permanent signings so I don't really see your point. We have 1 loan player in our squad at the minute and he looks to be Morgan's new centre back partner.

I don't believe us, or Hull for that matter, are interested in him. Sky have probably just seen that there's a Manchester Unite player to go out on loan and have stuck our names on there because we've both had previous with United loanees.

It's too many youngsters from Manchester United, we need to get better and we need to get in more experience.

Fed up with youngsters after youngsters, where will he fit?

Rather have Trotter instead of Tunnicliffe.

It's too many youngsters from Manchester United, we need to get better and we need to get in more experience.

why does it matter where they are from? If they are good enough then get him in

Just out of interest and not that I don't trust NP to do what he things gives us the best chance of getting promotion under the budget he has, afterall we don't really know if we have a wage budget and a transfer budget, maybe we spent our cash on Wood, maybe until the likes of wellens, danns etc are moved on he has to work to some constraints. So he his taking loan players who he believes, A: are better than what we have B: will buy into the team ethos better than certain individuals.

HOWEVER DO WE NOT HAVE ANY YOUNG PLAYERS OF OUR OWN? That may benefit from coming into a decent side, that may benefit us in the longer term, not manchester united. Or do all good prospects now just join the big 6-10 top clubs now?

In which case are we really just running the academy for the small hope we find another Heskey who banks us a big some of one off cash?

Remember Cleverley?

Just out of interest and not that I don't trust NP to do what he things gives us the best chance of getting promotion under the budget he has, afterall we don't really know if we have a wage budget and a transfer budget, maybe we spent our cash on Wood, maybe until the likes of wellens, danns etc are moved on he has to work to some constraints. So he his taking loan players who he believes, A: are better than what we have B: will buy into the team ethos better than certain individuals.

HOWEVER DO WE NOT HAVE ANY YOUNG PLAYERS OF OUR OWN? That may benefit from coming into a decent side, that may benefit us in the longer term, not manchester united. Or do all good prospects now just join the big 6-10 top clubs now?

In which case are we really just running the academy for the small hope we find another Heskey who banks us a big some of one off cash?

I see what you mean, but I doubt NP would buy/loan players for the first team if he didn't think they had better current ability than our own young players being left out the side.

Very few of any clubs' academy's players become established 1st or 2nd tier players.

Its not just Man Uniteds young uns, if im right, we were linked with a fair few Liverpool youngsters. We had Hobbs, Spearing, David Martin, and linked with Wisdom, Wilson, when Pearson was first here. If theres a decent player available for loan, why not? Regardless of where they all came from. All depends on budget. Pearson might think we can get into play offs but its not guaranteed promotion so why spend a couple of million on a midfielder when we can bring in someone on loan for a small fee, if any.

I know, 21-year-old Chris Wood looks out of his depth doesn't he?

Why didn't we go for a 32-year-old?

Pearson likes these player because they've been bought up right they will train 100% every day wont piss about in the changing room and will never answer back. If these lads are good enough to play for us then he can bring in the whole team for me at least your not getting players that are gob shites and only here for the money. Young and hungry is what Pearson goes for more than not.

Yes because out of the above list of 5, only 1 so far hasn't worked out. So on that basis lets not get any more. :ph34r:

and the beauty of loan players is that come the end of the season you are not chained to them. If we get promoted we won't want a dozen championship level players on the books.

and the beauty of loan players is that come the end of the season you are not chained to them. If we get promoted we won't want a dozen championship level players on the books.

And Leicester can swoop in to hijack their signing :pearson:

Are you on drugs or something?

Drinkwater has been quality...James is really coming into his game.. Keane had a cracker against huddersfield... we all know what Marshall can do and Lingard hasnt been picked much as Pearson obviously feels he isnt good enough.

Personally I just want promotion. I dont care where they come from, what they look like.. I just want them to be good enough.

The idea that you would turn down a player just because he is from Manchester United is quite alarming....

Are you on drugs or something?

Drinkwater has been quality...James is really coming into his game.. Keane had a cracker against huddersfield... we all know what Marshall can do and Lingard hasnt been picked much as Pearson obviously feels he isnt good enough.

Personally I just want promotion. I dont care where they come from, what they look like.. I just want them to be good enough.

The idea that you would turn down a player just because he is from Manchester United is quite alarming....

It's Kingfox, we've been through this all before. He's the guy who rubbished De Laet and James because Drinkwater wasn't brilliant last year. :unsure:

I know, 21-year-old Chris Wood looks out of his depth doesn't he?

Why didn't we go for a 32-year-old?

Wood is a striker, i'm just fed up with all these Manchester United youngsters, we have had far too many on our books, you can't keep on signing all these inexperienced youngsters, I've mentioned it before you need a blend, we have a young side already, it's about time we got in some experience to help the younger midfielders and strikers.

Archived