Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away New Date

Be surprised if more than say 750 make the trip for this.

Another night away trip to Cardiff where you will struggle to get the train back from and 3 days

after Peterborough too.

We took 900 on a Sunday 1 0 clock k.0 that was on t.v, we will take over 1000 for this

We took 900 on a Sunday 1 0 clock k.0 that was on t.v, we will take over 1000 for this

We took 900 on a Tuesday, 7:45 kick-off, on the back of five wins in a row two years ago. We will not necessarily take over 1000 for this.

Be surprised if more than say 750 make the trip for this.

Another night away trip to Cardiff where you will struggle to get the train back from and 3 days after Peterborough too.

Possible 5th round tie on the Saturday after as well.

Possible 5th round tie on the Saturday after as well.

Plus Blackpool on the Saturday after that... Could potentially be a very expensive couple of weeks. May have to give this a miss now and just stick to Peterborough and Blackpool. Tempted by the prices though!

Damn you Stu, I'm meant to be saving money! I've just emailed my mate who works for a hotel company.

Edit: Just had a look at Travelodge - I can do travel and hotel for £34.80. This is annoyingly tempting.

That is very cheap considering that driving there and back from Leicester is going to cost me £50 in petrol alone

That is very cheap considering that driving there and back from Leicester is going to cost me £50 in petrol alone

Yeah, Travelodge have got a sale on I think so it's only £19 for a room. I'd have to take the Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning off. However, given that I discovered about an hour ago that I have an extra day of holiday this year even that's worked out. I'm trying to work on getting a free hotel, that could be the clincher...

Yeah, Travelodge have got a sale on I think so it's only £19 for a room. I'd have to take the Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning off. However, given that I discovered about an hour ago that I have an extra day of holiday this year even that's worked out. I'm trying to work on getting a free hotel, that could be the clincher...

IF things go according to plan this could end up being a top of the table clash. Watch the tickets fly off the shelf then!

Gonna make a day of it so just booked into the Queen St Travelodge £19.

I only live 10 miles from Cardiff City Stadium :unsure:

Only a mile from work in the morning though.

Anyone thinking of booking into a Travelodge. Queen St is by far the better option. Much more modern, a lot quieter and just around the corner from Greyfriars St pubs and clubs.

Gonna make a day of it so just booked into the Queen St Travelodge £19.

I only live 10 miles from Cardiff City Stadium :unsure:

Only a mile from work in the morning though.

Anyone thinking of booking into a Travelodge. Queen St is by far the better option. Much more modern, a lot quieter and just around the corner from Greyfriars St pubs and clubs.

Ive a couple of questions need answering in the cardiff away thread in the tickets and travel section if you dont mind?

True hardcore fans travel to Wales on a midweek night.

I couldn't handle working all day, setting out straight after and traveling for hours, watching us probably lose, getting back in the early hours, then feeling like shit all day Wednesday and knackered for the rest of the week.

Good on you though guys.

If we continue our decent form up until the game it will be a joke if we don't sell out, which I fully expect us to do. Plus the schools are off that week so should help quite a bit.

Hardly.

Just because the schools are on half-term doesn't mean businesses across the country shut.

Getting to Cardiff midweek will be difficult for many, so hardly 'a joke' if we don't sell out.

Archived