Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away New Date

If we continue our decent form up until the game it will be a joke if we don't sell out, which I fully expect us to do. Plus the schools are off that week so should help quite a bit.

Anything over a 1000, for a Tuesday night in Cardiff would be a great effort

True hardcore fans travel to Wales on a midweek night.

I couldn't handle working all day, setting out straight after and traveling for hours, watching us probably lose, getting back in the early hours, then feeling like shit all day Wednesday and knackered for the rest of the week.

Good on you though guys.

Its no different to the playoff away leg tho i did have the day of the game off work. 2am i got home steaming and gutted. Work next day was a long shit day

With this being possibly a huge game it'll be good to get as many fans there as possible. Remember Mandy putting on free buses in his first season at Barnsley and Preston which helped us stay up IMO. Cardiff is going to be a tough place but a little less difficult if we have 2-3k city fans in top voice. Does anyone have a link to the club hierarchy that could suggest putting on free buses? It's likely to cost the club a few grand but we have the money just fine Welles two weeks wages for being shit lol! What do you guys think? Shall I try and contact the club or mercury?

With this being possibly a huge game it'll be good to get as many fans there as possible. Remember Mandy putting on free buses in his first season at Barnsley and Preston which helped us stay up IMO. Cardiff is going to be a tough place but a little less difficult if we have 2-3k city fans in top voice. Does anyone have a link to the club hierarchy that could suggest putting on free buses? It's likely to cost the club a few grand but we have the money just fine Welles two weeks wages for being shit lol! What do you guys think? Shall I try and contact the club or mercury?

Doubtful, it's not like loads of people won't make the effort if the club doen't put buses on. I reckon we could sell out our allocation without any help from the club.

With this being possibly a huge game it'll be good to get as many fans there as possible. Remember Mandy putting on free buses in his first season at Barnsley and Preston which helped us stay up IMO. Cardiff is going to be a tough place but a little less difficult if we have 2-3k city fans in top voice. Does anyone have a link to the club hierarchy that could suggest putting on free buses? It's likely to cost the club a few grand but

we have the money just fine Welles two weeks wages for being shit lol! What do you guys think? Shall I try and contact the club or mercury?

We will only get 1800 max, I rekon we will have around 1200 for this, but if we win nx 3 games we could well sell out

Game of the season.

Top two teams in the league...

Surely a sell out?

You'd think so, and if it were being played on a Saturday (or Sunday) I wouldn't disagree with you. But a Tuesday kick-off is going to make it really difficult for quite a few people.

I still remain optimistic though, think about 1100 or so may end up travelling if things are still going swell.

Your phone autocorrected to the wrong spelling?

The word "disappointed" is one of my weaknesses and I vary how I spell it every time. I think because I've spelt it "dissappointed" a few times my phone's started autocorrecting to it, so now I'm trapped in a cycle of shambles.

Archived