Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

God help us if we ever get back in the Prem!

You best get use to it if we get to the premiership and you want to go away. I seem to think Arsenal was 75-80 my friend does Liverpool home and away.

That's the point he's making though. People shouldn't just moan, lay back and accept it in the pathetic English way. They should shut up or make a stand.

I find it rather strange that you blame sky for the PL/FA 's failure to set any sort of basic financial rules that protect the club. This had been going on for decades, sky has just compounded the issue.

That is the whole point. It's been the case for a long time so do you think that Sky didn't know what would happen with a massive influx of money? It's only going to get worse with another massive influx from next season. Their goal all along has been to get you and everybody else on their backside in front of the tv paying them for the privilege of watching sport that you can't afford to watch live anymore.

I live in the real world mate.

So living in the real world I'm guessing you wouldn't be happy to pay £75?

As for stadium expansion, yeh it's a nice idea because our stadium is an ugly piece of shit and yes at the best of times I do think we could average around 35K (and we would not have to fill the ground completely every week to make it worth while) but this is not the best of times, times are bad and still on a downward spiral. We've been in the wilderness on the pitch for a while and we're entering the wilderness off the pitch. A prosperous Utopia for football fans is a long way away at the moment.

Besides, if we did expand the stadium who do you think would be paying for it? Us, that's who (partly).

Don't pay it. Simple.

I wouldn't personally.

But if people give up their STs, there is always going to be someone willing to fork out for that seat, meaning the person whose seat it was originally has given it up for nothing other than to save money, not to change the mentality of football clubs.

A cap on ticket prices won't change anything, there is always someone willing to pay the money, its how it is.

So living in the real world I'm guessing you wouldn't be happy to pay £75?

As for stadium expansion, yeh it's a nice idea because our stadium is an ugly piece of shit and yes at the best of times I do think we could average around 35K (and we would not have to fill the ground completely every week to make it worth while) but this is not the best of times, times are bad and still on a downward spiral. We've been in the wilderness on the pitch for a while and we're entering the wilderness off the pitch. A prosperous Utopia for football fans is a long way away at the moment.

Besides, if we did expand the stadium who do you think would be paying for it? Us, that's who (partly).

I'm on about away ticket prices in the Premiership, Not ground expansion!

Yes but they earn that per hour down the smoke.

Not everyone inside the M25 is on over £100K a year.

The burger flippers in McDonald's, the builders on housing sites, the police,fire,ambulance services and the list goes on and on.

Only a very few professionals in London are on very high salaries. Pound for pound the rest are probably worse off than the same person in a Midlands city.Cost of rent, house prices etc.

I still don't see the attraction with the place, it's ok for a day but live there, no thanks.

Archived