Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

On The Pitch

On The Pitch (Hypothetically speaking)  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be on the pitch regardless of directives from PA and Stewards?

• Yes
    • No

This is strictly hypothetically speaking for now. Apart from Forest away where there would be a full blown riot, would you ignore the inevitable requests to refrain from invading the pitch upon the final whistle of the game where we've secured promotion?

You know that in L Block where it'd be most likely to happen, the stewards will probably be two deep (particularly as its also next to the away fans) Being right at the back gives plenty of warning to stewards that something is about to happen as they'll see you all walking down the stairs.

I'd be pretty confident of getting on, but knowing my luck I'd be one of the first on whereupon everyone else bottles it, and I end up getting nicked and banned for the premiership season!

Are you against pitch invasions to celebrate? If so why? Stoke did it, Charlton did it and Wolves did it (they're the only three that stick in memory of late)

For me, years of pain, thousands of pounds spent following city and the heartache of that semi final in Cardiff would all be banished once that final whistle blew, and frankly I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with the players and my mates on our pitch!

It certainly beats standing and clapping behind a barricade of stewards IMO

If I knew we needed to win to secure promotion I would purposely go and sit somewhere else, maybe the kop / west stand corner or west stand / family stand corner.

Less stewards, less old bill.

Once 3/4 are on the pitch the rest follow.

I was thinking that too. Or walk off with 5 mins to go and find elsewhere

If I knew we needed to win to secure promotion I would purposely go and sit somewhere else, maybe the kop / west stand corner or west stand / family stand corner.

Less stewards, less old bill.

Once 3/4 are on the pitch the rest follow.

We've already discussed this, going West Stand for easier access onto the pitch last game assuming we are going up.

Forest away would just be so perfect if we got promotion there :D

You'd know we'd be kept in the ground for at least an hour after the final whistle, and not one fan would give a flying fuk

We've already discussed this, going West Stand for easier access onto the pitch last game assuming we are going up.

Who's we?

Not seen it discussed on here

Who's we?

Not seen it discussed on here

Sorry :D

The lads who I go down with. We said it after the Scunthorpe game last time when we spent the whole celebrations trying to barge through the coppers in L1 we'd go to the West Stand next time and run on from there.

Sorry :D

The lads who I go down with. We said it after the Scunthorpe game last time when we spent the whole celebrations trying to barge through the coppers in L1 we'd go to the West Stand next time and run on from there.

Exactly.There were coppers there too that night. Its realistically not gonna happen via L Block

Exactly.There were coppers there too that night. Its realistically not gonna happen via L Block

Problem is the gap is just too small, 20/30 coppers on that exit can easily hold back 100 lads trying to push through. Be far easier doing it from elsewhere. Just need 25/30 on and the rest start to follow.

A pitch invasion at Forest would be amazing no doubt they would have horses, dogs and every single police man/women in Nottingham in front of our end though if we were going up!

I would try it at our place would need a good 100 or so to charge the stewards or if you have a child just stick them over the the advertising boards and tell them to run and then you follow to 'try' to get them back into the stands ;):D

Problem is the gap is just too small, 20/30 coppers on that exit can easily hold back 100 lads trying to push through. Be far easier doing it from elsewhere. Just need 25/30 on and the rest start to follow.

Dunno if you smoke, but if you go out for a fag in L block you have to walk the length of the East Stand to go outside. Opposite the gates they open to allow this, is the ambulance entrance and disabled access entrance to the pitch. Behind the corner flag of the East Stand/Kop. 85 mins walk down there, wait in the concourse til the whistle then just bomb out of there. I stuck my neck round there just before HT v Huddersfield, nothing to stop anyone going through there until you're pitchside

A pitch invasion at Forest would be amazing no doubt they would have horses, dogs and every single police man/women in Nottingham in front of our end though if we were going up!

I would try it at our place would need a good 100 or so to charge the stewards or if you have a child just stick them over the the advertising boards and tell them to run and then you follow to 'try' to get them back into the stands ;):D

Whilst it'd be amazing it wouldn't happen. Not necessarily even because of the reasons you give, but because you know their fans would respond in kind (despite them not caring about us) Then you would indeed be making football go back to its dark days, fighting on the pitch instead of celebrating would be shameful

my friend works as a steward and he tells me the guys at the top of security scan these forums daily for info on any trouble and fans plans etc, so if people are planning pitch invasions etc from other stands then i would refrain from broadcasting on here. consider the west stand now 2 deep in stewards should we face promotion.

and i am in no way trying to be a killjoy, i will be making my best effort to get down on the pitch, but my plan is top secret. as the saying goes, if i tell you i would have to kill you. happy hunting!

my friend works as a steward and he tells me the guys at the top of security scan these forums daily for info on any trouble and fans plans etc, so if people are planning pitch invasions etc from other stands then i would refrain from broadcasting on here. consider the west stand now 2 deep in stewards should we face promotion.

and i am in no way trying to be a killjoy, i will be making my best effort to get down on the pitch, but my plan is top secret. as the saying goes, if i tell you i would have to kill you. happy hunting!

As expected really.

As I said, anything could be a decoy!

They won't be able to counter my REAL plan. Access to the pitch the same way Her Majesty and Daniel Craig did for the Olympics! Stop me doing that Barclay!

Archived