Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Whos attending....

I know its along way for some but I reckon we will get a glimpse of the youth on Sunday and its worth going for that alone.

142174[/snapback]

i aint, i dont see the point in traveling that far, i personally dont think we need to see the youth side play, he isnt gonna listen to us if we say we thought *such n such* was good.... bring on Inter Milan!! :P

I know its along way for some but I reckon we will get a glimpse of the youth on Sunday and its worth going for that alone.

142174[/snapback]

i aint, i dont see the point in traveling that far, i personally dont think we need to see the youth side play, he isnt gonna listen to us if we say we thought *such n such* was good.... bring on Inter Milan!! :P

142177[/snapback]

lol ok, just asking!

I haven't decided what I'm doing. I shall be all alone that day, but my niece thinks I should take it swimming, the cheeky little so and so. :rolleyes:

From the OS. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Boston Friendly Postponed

City's pre-season match against Boston United, originally scheduled for Sunday July 24, will now be played on Monday August 1, kick-off 7:30pm.

The fixture date was changed after consultation with United due to injuries to key figures in the Leicester squad.

The decision was made in light of the Foxes' prestigious game against Inter Milan on the following evening, allowing City to field strong side in each of the arranged friendlies.

The match will now take place at York Street in the week ahead of Leicester's first Championship clash of the new campaign at Sheffield United on Satruday August 6, kick-off 12:45pm.

Source

From the OS.  :D  :D:thumbup:  ;)
Boston Friendly Postponed

City's pre-season match against Boston United, originally scheduled for Sunday July 24, will now be played on Monday August 1, kick-off 7:30pm.

The fixture date was changed after consultation with United due to injuries to key figures in the Leicester squad.

The decision was made in light of the Foxes' prestigious game against Inter Milan on the following evening, allowing City to field strong side in each of the arranged friendlies.

The match will now take place at York Street in the week ahead of Leicester's first Championship clash of the new campaign at Sheffield United on Satruday August 6, kick-off 12:45pm.

Source

142212[/snapback]

So no ones going then lol I always thought it was a bit odd when the pre season fixtures came out that there were two games in two days even though the squad would be mostly fringe players and youth boys for the Boston game.

Pah, I'm missing the Boston and Inter game now.  :o  :(  :mellow:  :ph34r:  ;)

142235[/snapback]

Pfft, part-timer! :P

142261[/snapback]

How dare you... :o

142286[/snapback]

Quite easily, I'm afraid!

Archived