Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Ebanks-Blake

I don't get all this rubbish about having to keep 3 strikers happy.

If it is true that palace want him, they only play 1 up top, so are in the same situation as us really, as either ebanks-blake or murray will have to be content with a place on the bench.

If it is true that palace want him, they only play 1 up top, so are in the same situation as us really, as either ebanks-blake or murray will have to be content with a place on the bench.

Ebanks-blake was at Plymouth when Hollowhead was there, so wouldn`t be surprised to see him turn up at Palace.

Especially with them having the Zaha money burning a hole in the pocket!

What happened when Beckford was third choice? He requested a transfer. So it's hardly rubbish is it.

What happened when Beckford was third choice? He requested a transfer. So it's hardly rubbish is it.

Beckford didn't want to be here whether he was first, second or third choice.

i think Wellens was spot on with what he said in his interview about certain players, and i think beckford was one of them.

i think Wellens was spot on with what he said in his interview about certain players, and i think beckford was one of them.

Beckford wanted to be the main man in the squad, with the likes of Nuge around that wasn't going to happen.

The point is that being a replacement striker at a championship club is no big deal and a step down in some people's career. You may as well wait until you get the chance to be a starter somewhere else.

Archived