Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Ebanks-Blake

Hasn't he scored about 30 goals in the champ twice in a row?

he did score a load at plymouth and the following season at wolves.

He will add goals if we give him chances, and he also has a physical presence, which apart from wood, we lack.

I'm not saying 'yes we need this guy', but for me, to improve our chances of that second spot we need to look to improve whatever we can, and this lad would certainly do that, but there are also many other options which would.

I think some of you believe that it's only a matter of us being interested in these players. Any self-respecting player is not going to want to come to a club and be a substitute (at best) unless they are young and still learning like Vardy or ending their career.

I think some of you believe that it's only a matter of us being interested in these players. Any self-respecting player is not going to want to come to a club and be a substitute (at best) unless they are young and still learning like Vardy or ending their career.

Blake's just over 9 months older than Vardy...

Vardy and Waghorn have both shown glimpses of what they could be capable of, given time and a bit of patience. I haven't written either of them off just yet.

But...I don't know whether we can rely on them to deputise reliably this year. This year is massive for us, with our best chance of promotion for over a decade. We must do everything we can to make it happen.

EB added to the mix can only help. It would have to be on the understanding that all of our three strikers would in in the team on merit though.

I think it would be hard for EB to dislodge Wood or Nugent but it can't hurt to have him on the bench trying.

Why people are disregarding this guy and becchio i will never know.

Becchio and ebanks-blake > waghorn and vardy

Because we have 7 strikers and a large wage bill already ! Becchio is the wrong age and Ebanke Blake isn't good enough for the PL so more did wood we would have to get rid off!

Would love Becchio here but just dont see him being content with a place on the bench.

Wasn't on the bench today. Still think he'll sign for Hull.

Schlupp goes Man U, loan futacs & Vardy sign Ebanks Blake or I would say Steve Morrison! That leaves us with Wood, Nugent, Waggy & EB or SM! Simples!.....

... Or, keep Schlupp, sell Waghorn and Vardy and get Ebanks Blake. Strikeforce of Nugent/Wood/Ebanks Blake/Schlupp!

So what will happen if we get promoted then- he did badly in Premiership with Wolves. Rather to stick with Waggy for now then if we get promoted-re-evaluate the market.

Ebanks blake did poorly in the prem, but waggy is doing poorly in the championship.

No brainer which i would prefer.

Signing him would be a no-brainer, and he wouldn't cost much either. Not sure if he wants to join us though.

Why would he want to move to a championship side to be a reserve attacker. He may only get 10 mins every other match.

Why would he want to move to a championship side to be a reserve attacker. He may only get 10 mins every other match.

You aren't supposed to use sense or look at it from different angles, you should act like it's football manager and stock pile as many players as you want and than fine them if they annoy you by asking to play.

The word on the streets of Wolverhampton is that they think they are looking at Jermaine Beckford. (They also think he is good, lol)

Nothing to substantiate this rumour other than the mad ramblings of some Wolves fans I know.

But...I wouldn't mind swapping him for EB.

The word on the streets of Wolverhampton is that they think they are looking at Jermaine Beckford. (They also think he is good, lol)

Nothing to substantiate this rumour other than the mad ramblings of some Wolves fans I know.

But...I wouldn't mind swapping him for EB.

Really hope this is true :)

Archived