Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmatt93

Recent Injuries

An under par performance in the FA cup against a side determined not to lose against us after making 5 key changes to a team and everyone seems to be panicking!

Our squad is good enough. Should Wood not play yes it wouldn't be great, but we still have players that are good enough at this level.

Every team has to deal with injuries over a season, and if we can't cope then we don't deserve to go up!

An under par performance in the FA cup against a side determined not to lose against us after making 5 key changes to a team and everyone seems to be panicking!

Our squad is good enough. Should Wood not play yes it wouldn't be great, but we still have players that are good enough at this level.

Every team has to deal with injuries over a season, and if we can't cope then we don't deserve to go up!

Our first 11 is good enough, but our squad IMHO isn't. Wood has been scoring the goals, but nugent has done so much to contribute to his goals. Could waghorn or vardy do that kind of job if nugent we're to be injured? Defiantly not!!!

What if drinkwater gets injured?, who would be the first choice replacement, king? Drinkwater is the only midfield playmaker we have. Lose him & we have no imagination in the middle of the park. Knockaert gets injured, who then? Gallagher? Marshall to be replaced by 'never had an end product dyer'!!!

Our first 11 is good enough, but our squad IMHO isn't. Wood has been scoring the goals, but nugent has done so much to contribute to his goals. Could waghorn or vardy do that kind of job if nugent we're to be injured? Defiantly not!!!

What if drinkwater gets injured?, who would be the first choice replacement, king? Drinkwater is the only midfield playmaker we have. Lose him & we have no imagination in the middle of the park. Knockaert gets injured, who then? Gallagher? Marshall to be replaced by 'never had an end product dyer'!!!

We were hardly doing awful before Wood signed. I wouldnt be overly concerned with Waggy or king in the starting 11. Rather have them then sign some championship standard player for over the odds.

We were hardly doing awful before Wood signed. I wouldnt be overly concerned with Waggy or king in the starting 11. Rather have them then sign some championship standard player for over the odds.

We had been struggling for goals big time! We'd scored only 1 goal in the previous 4 games. Ok we have scored goals for the majority of the season but Wood was massively needed. It's crucial he remains fit and we're lucky with other players staying fit.

Should of, passed instead of past.

Got to love kingfox.

I know I get mixed up with of and have, but at least they are real words.

Passed or past didn't know I made that mistake, must of been in the typing groove and didn't notice.

Is knocky gunna be fit for thurs do ya think?

Was matty james just rested or is he injured?

Wood best overcome his ankle knock otherwise were stuffed coz he's bang on form at the moment.

Knockaert has had his scan and it's not too bad, he probably won't be back for Wolves but you never know. James was rested. Wood got a knock on his knee in training but seeing as he played, it's obviously not a problem

What has happened to Whitbread.

When he missed the Burnley match it was a minor knock that would keep him out for 1 week.

He still isn't back not that i'm bothered imo Keane is a better player already

Bit of a mystery that one, either it was more serious than first thought or he picked up another injury which quite often happens when you're coming back from one. It's only in the last few days we've learnt about Wellens damaging his cartilage after his loan spell at Ipswich and that's why he's struggling for fitness now. I wish they'd update us on injuries a bit more

Archived